World's most expensive stuff

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

WHOA, WHAAATS IN THIS SHIT MAN?

It's mostly labrador.

Labrador?

Ya it's dog shit man. I had my sack on the table and the little motherfucker ate it. Had to follow him around with a baggie for 3 days before I finally got it back. Really blew the dog's mind man.

You mean we're smoking dog shit?

Getsyouhighdon'tit?

/up in smoke

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Feb 9 2004, 06:04 PM
WHOA, WHAAATS IN THIS SHIT MAN?

It's mostly labrador.

Labrador?

Ya it's dog shit man. I had my sack on the table and the little motherfucker ate it. Had to follow him around with a baggie for 3 days before I finally got it back. Really blew the dog's mind man.

You mean we're smoking dog shit?

Getsyouhighdon'tit?

/up in smoke

hahaha i can just hear them saying that shit right now...i love that movie

I saved that shit to my EBAY yo!!! I gotta see how this ends.

I don't think I could walk into a bank and drop a nugget on the counter. The teller would be like :wtf: Get that shit off my counter.

Nice little momento, but a twenty would be just as good.

damn that is expensive shit! Im just gonna swallow a $1 bill and say that it was a $100 and charge $130 for it.

business is now starting -> SOLPWRshitsmoney.com

[gringo]What kinda perv gets his jollies off playin with dogshit![.gringo]

Gone in 60 seconds rules.

I can't believe there are 17 bids on that, and it's up to $96. Jeez, and it took me over six months to sell a Delsol cluster? What is this world coming to?

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Feb 10 2004, 10:29 AM
I can't believe there are 17 bids on that, and it's up to $96. Jeez, and it took me over six months to sell a Delsol cluster? What is this world coming to?

<_<

maybe you should have shit on it ?????

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Feb 10 2004, 07:44 PM-->
@Feb 10 2004, 10:29 AM

<_<

Ok everyone, I have an OBD II ITR distributor with a foot long steaming shit smeared ALL OVER IT!!!! We'll start the bidding at $3,000. This is a once in a life time deal, don't miss your chance to play the cooooolest prank on your local tuning shop.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Feb 10 2004, 02:28 PM-->
Originally posted by E_SolSi@Feb 10 2004, 07:44 PM
92b16vx
@Feb 10 2004, 10:29 AM

<_<

Ok everyone, I have an OBD II ITR distributor with a foot long steaming shit smeared ALL OVER IT!!!! We'll start the bidding at $3,000. This is a once in a life time deal, don't miss your chance to play the cooooolest prank on your local tuning shop.

I would almost pay to see someone eat a Del Sol cluster, then shit it out. :lol:

Back