Worlds Smallest Ferrari

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Calesta@Mar 11 2003, 11:52 AM
Damn... I just watched it at home- crazy stuff man! Ferrari should hire him.

Agreed!

btw, for that linux dude, there is a linux realplayer client. It's not clutter.

Originally posted by gupta_p@Mar 11 2003, 05:24 PM
btw, for that linux dude, there is a linux realplayer client. It's not clutter.

:werd: Thanks. :) If its more then just the player, then it can kiss my ass. For windows, it adds about 6 things that is useless to my machine. Running 2 OS's on a 4 gig p2 233, it needs all the space it can get. :)

Big waste of money on that car but bad ass really. I give him the :thumbsup:

i think ferrari should give him a real car or some shit, i saw that on discovery or somethin a while back...baddass

that lil car is badass. sounds fuckin sic as hell. need a midget to drive it......

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Mar 11 2003, 11:53 PM
that lil car is badass. sounds fuckin sic as hell. need a midget to drive it......

i believe they wish to be called "little people"

ok for the people that cant watch it.....this guy built a ferrari to all ferrari specs the car can be held in your arms thats how small it is he built the entire motor....block,pitons,valve train etc he built it all and he put put mini me slicks on it and he spent 15 years building it and it also has a real gear box the thing is soooooo crazy!! but i do give the guy that made it props hes an insane guy tho for sticking with it for that long...(in a good way tho) its good to see that kind of motivation. peace :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Originally posted by b18vtecrx@Mar 13 2003, 12:39 PM
ok for the people that cant watch it.....this guy built a ferrari to all ferrari specs the car can be held in your arms thats how small it is he built the entire motor....block,pitons,valve train etc he built it all and he put put mini me slicks on it and he spent 15 years building it and it also has a real gear box the thing is soooooo crazy!! but i do give the guy that made it props hes an insane guy tho for sticking with it for that long...(in a good way tho) its good to see that kind of motivation. peace :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

your missing one key element. The thing runs like a normal engine. It is a perfect scaled version of an old ferrari race car. It even sounds like a ferrari race car. It is so bad ass.

Back