Worst Accident

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What's the worst accident anyone has ever been in?

I was waiting at a light to make a left and it turned red. I proceeded to clear the intersection and took a 60+ MPH 02 Stratus on the nose of my 99 Frontier Desert Runner. Totaled the truck. I didnt take a scratch. :rolleyes:

Any one else?

heres my worst accident

s3e2e011b55057.jpg

the accident i was in was physically harming but it was one of those accidents that i saw the whole thing coming and the passage of time slowed from interstate to 25 mph, in my head i was keeping up with everything but i couldnt operate my body fast enough, as i stood there on my 18 birthday 730 AM last year i got to slowly see step by step of the screeching tires into another vehicle's rear end.

i wasnt hurt except for my shoulder but the whole me watching it all occur and still not being able to do anything still freaks me out to this day.

funny fact: i hit him hard enough to knocn his gas cap open.

I was trying to be cool on my mountian bike while waving at a hottie and rear ended a parked car.....broke my nose and 2 teeth,pride hurt worse :lol:

in a 88 cav [my first car] playing w/my big ass stereo system,ran a red,55mph Wadsworth and 104th in denver,t-boned this poor guy and his wife in a skylark,no belt,hurt them badly,walked home crying,felt terrible for what I had done wishing I got hurt instead...................have worn belts since and when I drive thats all I do,no food,no reading, and just a little lookin at chicks :p

t-boned a BMW 328ci on my CBR600F2(motorcycle for those of you who don't know). went flying off the bike over the guys hood. miraculously i didn't break any bones but i was pretty messed up, it happened at slower city speeds. i think i had slowed to about 7-10mph when i finally impacted. i was in physical theraphy for about 6 months. that was like 4 years ago and i still haven't healed completely. my left knee gives out some times and i still gets pains in my back.
the funny thing is i purchased another bike as soon as i was better. couldn't help it, i love motorcycles. always have, always will. been riding since i was 12. i got rid of my last bike about 6 months ago due to my financial situation.

About 2 months ago I ran my turbo civic into an old Mustang and totalled my Civic. I skidded for 140 ft. I watched my car catch on fire and burn up.

got rear-ended by a mullet in a mid-80s mote. i was at a dead stop waiting to turn left, he hit me at about 50 mph. enough force to flip my floor mats upside down, broke my seat back (got out of the car lounged back), and totalled a $13,000 car.
I was pissed. got out of the car all pissed off, ready to beat the dude up. lol then i realizzed that he was kinda hurt... :/

Labor Day Weekend, 2000. Drifting + FWD Toyota != Drifting, more like controlled skidding which = fishtailing. Hit a tree at about 45-50, fux0red my friend's shoulder pretty good. I've been in like 20 accidents, that's the only one I caused.

never been in a wrek, out side of a domestic

had my toyota pickup back into by a girl while I wasn't in it though, she thought it was my fault

i t-boned a drunk driver who ran a red light going 55 mph. impact was rear quarter panel area. my car was totaled. no one was hurt.

i was driving my first car, 90 jeep cherokee, i rear ended some lady who decides to lock her brakes up for a fucking squirrel. i pushed her bumper in a little bit. luckily she was driving an older chevy blazer and our bumpers were the same height so there wasnt much damage. no insurance companies were ever called. lucky me.

this guy in a truck with cattle guard and all (hey i live in a hick town) was drunk and creamed me doing 70, destroyed my front end, i got pictures laying around some where i'll find them.. they had to cut parts of my car cause parts of my car wraped around the cattle guard... it sucked ass!!!

dylan

i wasn't involved in mine, but when my mom wrecked the entire passenger side of my sol by hitting a deer. looked like a goddamn bulldozer rammed into the side of the car.

going 55mph slamed into the ass end of a caviler piloted by this guy who was probably personal friends with moses, maybe even helped noah build that arc of his, man was he old, well long story short, he pulled out in front of me while i was in a ranger with 800 lbs of sheet steel in the bed and bammm, sent him into a phone pole, smaked my head into the stearing wheel (air bag didnt work) had a little bleeding of my forehead. old man time walk away fine.

I was on a moped once and it started to lowside. I let off the gas and tried to straighten it out and the fucker spit me out the top. Road rash like you wouldn't believe, and I would have busted my jaw if it wasn't for my full face.

put it this way... i've been in a total of six accidents myself... but the two that i can pick which i feel are my worst are these

1. i was sitting at a light waiting to make a left turn... the light proceeds to turn yellow on my side and the car in front of medecides to go... little did he know that there was a car coming... his dumb ass decides to slow down immediately then when he THINKS the cars are going to stop... but one car decides to floor it and swerve around him [on the right side] and he hits me HEAD ON ay what the officer says was approximately 55-60 MPH... air bag pops out and im deaf for a few minutes

2. the next accident actually happened when i was on the way to one of my classes and again i was waiting to turn left... i check and i see absolutely NO CARS on my left or right side... so i proceed to slowly move out and i suddenly hear and cars tires screeching across the road and a guy t-bones me in the intersection going about 48-55 MPH pushing my car about 15 feet to the right, knocking me out at the same time... i wake up about 3 hours later at the hospital with my clothes cut off and my mom sitting over me crying

BTW - all 6 accidents happened in my 96 integra... and ITS STILL RUNNING on the road... but i sure as hell aint driving it!!!!!

:p

Back