Worst Fears

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
what are you alls worst fears? mine is snakes. i cant stand dead ones or live ones. they give me the heebie jeebies just thinking of them.

Even tho i've lived in oklahoma most of my life.. Tornado's scare the shit out of me. Just knowing that no matter what you do, you could be sucked up and thrown. Its scarey shit. We hardly ever get these little f0-f1 tornado's like everyone else, our tornado's are mostly strong f2's to f5's. These past 3 days, out of the 12 or so times a tornado touched, they were 90% strong f2's to f3's.. (for those who dont know.. f3 is leveling a building strength)

losing anything that I have come to take for granted. Walking, speaking, freedom(s).

Just thinking about losing them instills a fear like no other

Tractor trailers carrying logs. My father works in the log woods and I used to go to work with him on the weekends and i've seen how they strap the logs down too many times. I don't trust them. Whenever i'm driving down the road and I get behind one I don't care how fast I have to go to get around them I do it. That and a wet roof are probably the only two things that really scare me. Oh yeah, and my girlfriend wanting to get married absolutely scares the living shit out of me.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 10 2003, 08:41 PM
women drivers and suv's

:werd:

....while they're doing their makeup, talking on the cell phone, and drinking their $5 coffee.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 10 2003, 10:41 PM
women drivers and suv's

even worse, women drivers IN SUVs

Red neck trucks scare me now too since I lowered my sol, there bumper comes up to the middle of my windshield.

there is nothing wrong with $5 coffee (starbucks ownz jo0!!)

afriad I will play the game to long and end up with a nasty wife as karma punishment for not taking any of the fine ones I've had in pocket at one time or another. Commonly known as fatbiotchaphobia...

Bugs that fly nearby your ear. I can't stand that.

Insects found on my clothing/person without knowing it...

Like something I;m not scared of like a grasshopper is chillin on my shirt. I jsut catch a glimpse of movement, freak teh FUCK out for 3 seconds to get it OFFA ME, and then I look back at the incident, wondering why I just freaked out so bad... I feel like an idiot.

That and Big Wooly SpIDeRs. Guh. Yuck.

My WORST fear, though is getting a female pregnant, forcing myself to marry her just out of decency, and dreadign the rest of my life. Man I need to buy stock in condoms, but I just hate thinking about using them with a girl I've been dating for 2 years now...

Originally posted by E_SolSi@May 11 2003, 01:11 AM
loosing my eyesight

shiiiiit, been there done that, try getting shot in the eye with a bb gun from 15 ft away and having to go into surgery cause you needed a lens replacement on account of your eye filling up with blood and causing you lens to cloud up.....needless to say i flip out anytime anything gets near my eyes now, lol

i think one of the biggest is losing all or any motor skills (ie-things you do daily). that or losing my girlfriend, friends or family. also... being burnt severely (like deforming kind of burning) scares the shit out of me. losing limbs.

Drowning... kinda wierd since I live on the ocean, go scuba diving and cliff jumping regularly but I cant bring myself to swim under anything (holding my breath), just the thought of being trapped under water scares the shit outta me.

Oh yeah, trailerparkpimp, I have a 4 foot long blizzard corn snake wrapped around my arm right now... her name's Isis.

i want a ball python, i can't remember what kind it's called, it starts with a P, but it's the ball python with the completely white line that wraps around it over and over again.

Back