Worst Gadgets of All Time...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok im on board with a lot of what they are saying

but the BBQ-Donut looks pretty fucking cool :)

bbqdonut.jpg

The donut does indeed look sick for getting hammered on, but I don't see a motor. Imagine you and a bunch of piss drunk friends trying to paddle a round boat to shore hahahahaha. You'd spin in circles for about 5 minutes, everyone would puke, and then you'd eventually all wakeup not having a clue where you were.

i would buy 6 & tie them together & pull them with a paddle boat

dude they make a whole pontoon platform system that you can set up with these and make a big ass floating party

10.jpg

06.jpg

03.jpg

and they already come set up for a small motor
you can kinda see it in this pic

gal_04.jpg

sound system?

04.jpg

dont want to BBQ... just kinda want to loaf?

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

..:: BBQ Donut ::..

yeah... this thing fucking owns

i fail to see why this was a bad idea. It just makes me want to get a house boat now

For the complete Modular Airjockie lifestyle. A bbq donut, a beer donut, and then a short swim away the "loose shit on a hot day" donut.

ok im on board with a lot of what they are saying

but the BBQ-Donut looks pretty fucking cool :)

bbqdonut.jpg

I'm with you on that one, E. They look kind of "futuristic" to me and I'm thinking they could have a shot to be a hit nowadays.

Have you seen a price on them?

The Worst Gadgets of All Time 13 - Switched is one of the cool ones too. I'd buy a Lincoln Continental. Mainly because of the suicide doors.[/QUOTE]

I really want one of these cars...I have had a 67 lincoln infatuation since I was really young.

Celerity;1083458 "loose shit on a hot day" donut.[/QUOTE said:
You dont need a donut for that...what do you think the water is there for.

Back