Worst Movie EVER!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
WTF? How the hell did this movie ever come into existance. It was just retarded humor. It was so dumb, I couldn't even think of laughing. That movie just pissed me off.

Werd to the wise, don't ever see Napoleon Dynamite. Stairing at the wall would offer more entertainment then that movie. If you want to get pissed off, I highly recommend seeing this movie, and get pissed off at america because retarded movies like this one is possible.

Anyone else see this shitty movie?

Pre ordered my copy for the 20th of december... I though it was a great movie. "Hey napoleon give me your tots!!!" :lmao:

edit: my avatar is napoleon i just remembered haha.

evidently the movie has been around for quite some time. like...three years or something. it never got major distribution until just now. my girlfriend loved it...i sat through it. some parts are okay like when the guy throws the steak at him. its just one of those cult movies i guess like donnie darko.

Originally posted by FearDaGreenCivic@Nov 26 2004, 06:34 PM
Pre ordered my copy for the 20th of december... I though it was a great movie. "Hey napoleon give me your tots!!!" :lmao:

edit: my avatar is napoleon i just remembered haha.
[post=422639]Quoted post[/post]​

BAHAHAH....

Nathan: Napoleon, give me some of your tots.
Napoleon: No, go find your own.
Nathan: Come on, give me some of your tots.
Napoleon: No, I'm freakin' starving! I didn't get to eat anything today.
Nathan: [kicks the tots]
Napoleon: Ugh! Gross! Freakin' idiot!

"Hey Napoleon what are you doing today? Whatever i feel like.... geesh!"

"Can you bring me my chapstick, my lips hurt real bad... why dont you use the nurses?... I'm not gonna use hers you sicko, what an idiot!"

That movie is great soory you didnt like it. It was an independent film at sundance and got rave reviews and they brought it to select theatres nationwide.

Originally posted by preludebuddy@Nov 26 2004, 07:44 PM
its just one of those cult movies i guess like donnie darko.
[post=422645]Quoted post[/post]​

You can't compair donnie darko to N.D. Donnie darko yea never really was big, but it was a great sifi movie with a very deep plot, plus it had a fucking great cast.

DD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ND

donnie darko was a great movie, and if youve only seen it a few times, then the movie is a LOT deeper then you think. search online for the novel from the movie called "the philosophy of time travel" it will explain a lot about the movie. and why a lot of things happen that you wouldnt think of.

Both DD and ND are awsome movies. They are very solid as far as modern film goes. I only like inependant films for the most part, I can't think of the last time I actually liked a holywood movie.

Back