Worst rental ever

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B18aCRX

[RANT]
Problem - 1: Landlord seems cool at first, then wouldn't fix anything for us and wouldn't help us get rent from or evict the roommate that stopped paying rent.

Problem - 2: Roommate never pays rent on time. He was late from one week up to two months. He is a dick about it and the landlord wont help us kick him out. His mom had to help him pay rent twice and he is 24 with 2 jobs :blink:

Problem - 3: Other roommate has me replace his waterpump on his 240, then proceeds to steal my G/F from me in less than a week. We had been together for 4 years and she was living there with me. WTF! He is 28 and we are 21, what a dick. I guess they got together one night while she was in LA with her family. Then she left with him on a friday night and wouldn't answer the phone and then I never saw her till monday. She says they are just friends, but I have heard otherwise. She asks me to move out for awhile and then asks me if i will pay rent while i am not living there. WTF

The only good thing is that before i replaced the guy waterpump, he overheated the engine and blew the headgasket and he stole my G/F before we got a chance to replace it. He is not mechanically inclined so he took it to a shop and it is costing him $650 to replace. :D

[/RANT]

dude, if my roomate worked on my GF of 4 yrs...i would beat the shyt out of him to the brink of death and ruin her life some way... but thats just me :D

Yeah she told me to take some stuff for a while... I took everything that was mine including all dishes, tvs and even the microwave. They weren't home when I did it either, so they were pissed when they got back and almost everything in the house was gone.

I still work with her and she is pissed cuz I have a "bad attitde about the situation" cuz I stopped carring and don't give a shit about anything anymore. She doesn't seem to think she handled the situation bad at all. I mean if you want to break up or whatever, do it and then go off with other guys.

And the guy does whatever I tell him. I went over one morning to get a book that I left and he was laying next to her in my bed. (she said he ws waking her up cuz i took the clock, but the cell has an alarm) I told him to get out and he got up and went ouside and waited outside the door while we talked for a litte while. I am way bigger than him and he knows it. :D

Problem - 3: Other roommate has me replace his waterpump on his 240, then proceeds to steal my G/F from me in less than a week. We had been together for 4 years and she was living there with me. WTF! He is 28 and we are 21, what a dick. I guess they got together one night while she was in LA with her family. Then she left with him on a friday night and wouldn't answer the phone and then I never saw her till monday. She says they are just friends, but I have heard otherwise. She asks me to move out for awhile and then asks me if i will pay rent while i am not living there. WTF

holy shit.

:blink:

:werd: x 10

but first i'd beat the living piss out of the fugger that stole my girlfriend- why?

not because she liked him better than me, but that he had the nerve to even try- think about it, at some point while you guys were together something must have happened

I know that something must have happened, cuz that friday we were all playing soccer and they were all over each other and I was like WTF. That night they left without me and went to a party. they came home at 6 in the morning and were on the couch together. She told me that they were at Dennys from 1-6am <-RIGHT <_< So I went out and asked her to talk and she comes in our room and says we need to take a break. Damn right something must have happened.

Talk about blindsided

The thing that pisses me off the most is that she was letting him drive her car, which I maintain, drive regulary and partially own. She never lets ANYBODY else drive her cars. Ever since he has been driving her car cuz his is in the shop or whatever. He drives like an ass too. What a waste of a clean GSR :angry:

just drop that ho, i can't even say i sympathize cause seroiously four years for her to dump you for a guy who's 7 years older than her.

you need new friends <_< , me too. <_<

beat his ass since you kow where he sleeps. then slap her in the fuckin face when she wakes up to the sound of him getting hit with a bat. After that just ditch them and get your own place, forget about her, him , and let him figure out how to maintain her stupid car
either way you do it, i would get payback fo sure

Oh man. There are so many possibilities here. My ex did something similar. If you would like to hear what I did to her(not that bad but fun), then PM me.

Otherwise, have fun with it. Who's name is on the car? Yours and hers?

My brother taught me an annoying little thing to do when I was younger. Knifing a tire is quick, and points toward a likely suspect, like you. However, with a pair of pliers and a sharp pin or needle, a much more desired effect can be had. About 1-5 quick pokes to the sidewall of the tire can cause a slow, never stopping leak. It won't pop. They'll notice it's low, and fill it up. Over and over and over. That's kinda mean, but fun. *doatyourownrisk*

Report the car as stolen while your ex roommate is at the wheel.

Replace one of the spark plugs with a bad one. Buy off her half for cheap.

Throw an underage orgy at the apartment while your not there. Or, just throw an afterhours party every night of the week. I wish the rave emoticon was still here.

Stay at the house, take pictures of them while they are passed out, etc, and make on of those *priceless emails we all see.

Ask your landlord to be released from your obligation. Get your name off of everything.

Good luck. I always have more ideas, but I'd have to be really pissed off to do most of what I just typed. What I did was different, and more punishment to fit the crime. :blink:

^lol thanks

Her name is on the car.. otherwise I would have it by now

And I had her sign a contract that basically says that everything is her responsibility from now on. She signed cuz she wanted my key back so I wouldn't just come in anymore.

But, The other roommate, who I have not mentioned yet (pretty cool guy) will let me in whenever I want. And she doesn't know that :D

Give the bitch the One Eyed Pirate : Blow your load in one of your girl's eyes. While she tries to wipe it off, kick her in the shin. The desired effect is to get her hopping on one leg while holding the other, and covering one of her eyes with her free hand. She may even say "Argh!"

Back