Worst rental ever

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Havok@Apr 23 2004, 09:55 PM
Give the bitch the One Eyed Pirate : Blow your load in one of your girl's eyes. While she tries to wipe it off, kick her in the shin. The desired effect is to get her hopping on one leg while holding the other, and covering one of her eyes with her free hand. She may even say "Argh!"

LMFAO!! haha, that is so fucked up, but so fuckin funny

:lol: AARRRRRRR :lol: :lol:

just up and leave. dont fuck with her and the other guy - you seem better than that.

im not one to stoop low and get even. but thats just me. maybe if you show her you are having a better time without her then she will realize the mistake she made. dont take her back though. anyone who does this once to you will probably have the gall to do it again. its just not worth it.

personally, ive had much the same situation except i took off for the service and my girl of over 2 years (high school sweethearts) ended up with my best friend. once i came home and found out, it was over and the guy didnt have the balls to show his face around me or even her. i wouldnt hurt him or anything, nor did i do anything to her. now shes pregnant living with some heroin addict probably wishing she didnt fuck herself over.

RIP crystal aka SLAMPIG. :unsure:

^ Yeah, You're right, I do think I am better than screwing with them.

Like I said before, I was mad at first because I got blindsided with all this, which made it easier to just up and leave before they knew what hit them.

I will never take her back, becasue:

1. She did it once, she may do it again
2. She was so childish and inconsiderate about the whole thing
3. Her family doesn't seem to like white folks which made it hard for us to be together - Which is why we moved away from them (only like 20 away, but away). They once told her to come home alone one night a week - and she wonders why I'd hardly ever want to go see them. <_<

And she said I was childish after I moved all my shit out and took my name off all the utilities... LOL

On to new and better things I guess...

After all this happened, my life started to suck all around too:

Lower Radiator hose pulled off, lost all the water and I almost fried my engine on the way home from work - Burned myself in 3 places putting it back on.
Computer broke - Now using slower than hell pc 133
Pallet fell on my ankle - I was my fault so no workers comp or sympathy

Damn shit always happens at once

Originally posted by B18aCRX@Apr 24 2004, 04:00 PM
After all this happened, my life started to suck all around too:

Lower Radiator hose pulled off, lost all the water and I almost fried my engine on the way home from work - Burned myself in 3 places putting it back on.
Computer broke - Now using slower than hell pc 133
Pallet fell on my ankle - I was my fault so no workers comp or sympathy

Damn shit always happens at once

Eh. Sucky breakup. But to you and TurboM, well considering your ages... well the odds were that your high school sweeties weren't going to be the ones you would marry anyway. At least you had high school sweeties. Most relationships are tryouts for the big M. So when they don't work out, don't beat yourself up or the ex either. It's no one's fault. You just grew apart.

About the rest of the week, well this month was tough for me too. Although there were some high points, I returned home last week to a broken outside phone line, my laptop got cranky, my dog got ill and died, and on the way to one vet visit, I got a ticket for running a red light. Such is life. But it was rainy and windy in my area (phone line thing), the laptop is OLD, Gypsy was 12 (and actually exited from this life fairly quickly and almost gracefully), and driving shit does happen (I will be contesting the ticket). It's all about timing and how you look at things. Overall, my life is still good. A worst case scenario would be for me to live in some Third World country, married to a moron and surrounded by kids. So I figure that my life is still better than 98% of the people who have ever lived on this planet. LOL and knock on wood!

So how could your lower radiator hose fall off? Bad clamp? Old hose? I changed my radiater last month and that lowere hose was a bitch to put on!

It seems like it was a bad hose clamp, It was just sliding up and down the hose. It was tight when I completed the swap and I have had no problems until now. And since it is under the fan, it is not something that I regularly check - But maybe I should.

Not to argue or anything, but bad things always seem worse when they occur around the same time as everything else that is going wrong. My computer was about a year old, and it seems as though the Motherboard went bad and It is just out of warranty.

I am not really feeling sorry for myself, and I know that I am better off than a lot of people, taking into consideration other countries and cities.

So your hose isn't soft or anything? Mine seem to need to be changed every 5 years on the Si, along with the radiator.

Well I just said this to another friend. Being a gf's first bf is not always a good thing. It's like shopping for cars. The first dealership visited will never be the one that closes the deal (marriage)... it's human nature. At some point, she will be curious about other guys. And more guys than girls are attracted to greener pastures at some point IMO...

That was a really sucky way to break up with you, but if you two were dating for four years, then she was 17-ish when you first met her? Female or male, most can't be satisfied experiencing only one sexual partner for the rest of their lives. Not in our society with all of our temptations everywhere. She cowardly and a liar about the way she went about doing what she did. So of course you should never take her back.

You are right about the sexual partners thing. That has crossed my mind, but I would have never acted upon it, at least not in this way (our 3 roommates were guys, but you know what i mean :D ). I thought that she felt the same way, It seems like you'd know someone after four years and living with em.

She was even suprised that I didn't trust her anymore after spending all weekend with this guy.

Oh well...

The hose is about a year old, changed it when I did the swap, and it doesn't seem soft or anything. I'll just get a thinner fan so I can keep an eye on it. The stock cooling fan sticks out like 4-5 inches and is hideous.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Apr 24 2004, 04:42 PM
Female or male, most can't be satisfied experiencing only one sexual partner for the rest of their lives.

you bet!!! B) :lol: :D :p ;) :spin:

Back