worst video ever.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hahaha, damn, I see that everyday, morons in their Mustangs, Camaros, etc... trying to front on real sports cars.

But A6 is a nice stretch, and there was no way, as you saw, that those two were going to be taken on their own turf, haha. And you can see the problems with speeding on the autobahn, like the trucks pulling into your lane at 80kmh when you're going 220kmh.

Yeah I thought it was uber gay how he added both carrera's hp numbers as if their power combined was what was beating him.
Even though the guy was black he acted like a :mullet:

Thats hilarious... he's sittin there at 150 thinking he's still with them... and they pull like 100000000 cars on him.

I love it, over there he's the import fuckin with the Domestics. lol

You know what year Cobra that is? sounds like a 99 or 01 Cobra.

Originally posted by 90 accord@Jul 18 2004, 08:32 PM
well if you watch the video again, it says "99 cobra = 225 bhp"

:drr:
[post=364954]Quoted post[/post]​

I think it said '99 Stang=335 bhp.

Originally posted by 90 accord@Jul 18 2004, 08:32 PM
well if you watch the video again, it says "99 cobra = 225 bhp"

:drr:
[post=364954]Quoted post[/post]​

Sorry OH master of all knowledge... and a 99 svt didn't have 225 bhp. :p

no wonder why i didnt' see it, it's a really quick 1/2 second blip telling what it is at the beginning... no hp rating.

oooooooooooooo kay. i dont get it. lol. SHIFT! jesus. i can do 160 in 4th, but i can't go any faster. shift? anyone else hear something along the lines of "as soon as one of em moves i can run on them"? who in their right mind would ever think they could take one of those with anything built in this country?

it's a cool video really, he is the import. And even if he did lose you should see the respect mustangs and other domestics get in Europe. My friend pulled his Firebird into a small town in Scottland. People actualy locked there shops and came out to see it, they had never seen anything like it. The Idea od a 5.7ltr (350chevy) or even the 5.0 stang engine just blows there mind. You really can't appriciate it till your over there.....

Back