worst way to get dumped

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:puke:

There are very few valid motives for manslaughter...

simple solution
break into her house and fill every liquid sha has with phenolpthlen and vola

Originally posted by phyregod+Sep 23 2005, 03:52 PM-->
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 23 2005, 02:35 PM
phyregod
@Sep 23 2005, 03:28 PM
If true, he was obviously being a dick to her and deserved it.

If a chick did that to me, I would be more proud of her creativeness than pissed about the whole cum in the brownies thing.. although that would be a bit disturbing.

It would just make me want her more.. but I'm all weird like that.

**edit**

Truth be told, I would probably die of laughter from being pwnt so bad.
[post=559415]Quoted post[/post]​

:huh: :blink:

dude, you're gay...
[post=559420]Quoted post[/post]​

If I had a nickle for every time you claimed something or someone was gay, I'd have like.. 8 bucks or something.. But still, you do it way too often.

What the hell would YOU do, seriously.. "I'd kill the bitch" is not a valid answer, unless you have a history of killin' bitches...

I'd record some interesting show, tack her ending on, cut the "you just got dumped" part and leave it on her parrent's porch with some fresh baked brownies.

But thats just me.
[post=559429]Quoted post[/post]​

great fucking idea

E's with me on this one-- Upper Deck all of her relatives and friends.

All great ideas. I need to break up with my GF, he he he. Bitch is driving me crazy lately. I don't usually even call her bitch, LOL.

Originally posted by Havok@Sep 24 2005, 12:35 AM
[post=559651]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

or perhaps hold a giant chili cook-off, followed by a giant shit all over my ex's car, yard, house, anything else that can be shat on, party

Originally posted by tab@Sep 24 2005, 01:09 AM
All great ideas. I need to break up with my GF, he he he. Bitch is driving me crazy lately. I don't usually even call her bitch, LOL.
[post=559666]Quoted post[/post]​

just act like your single. bang other bitches, etc. girls will more than likely walk away from that shit without a fight. make them think your actually an asshole, whether or not you are.

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy+Sep 24 2005, 03:54 AM-->
@Sep 24 2005, 01:09 AM

just act like your single. bang other bitches, etc. girls will more than likely walk away from that shit without a fight. make them think your actually an asshole, whether or not you are.
[post=559725]Quoted post[/post]​

you ound like u know what ur talkin about, drunk ass

Originally posted by Havok@Sep 24 2005, 12:35 AM
[post=559651]Quoted post[/post]​

you mean, top shelf?

Originally posted by senate_9427+Sep 24 2005, 06:51 AM-->
Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Sep 24 2005, 03:54 AM
tab
@Sep 24 2005, 01:09 AM
All great ideas.  I need to break up with my GF, he he he.  Bitch is driving me crazy lately.  I don't usually even call her bitch, LOL.

[post=559725]Quoted post[/post]​

you ound like u know what ur talkin about, drunk ass
[post=559733]Quoted post[/post]​

doing it as we speak. i was drunk during that post, however i remember that one.

well first, id send the tape to her dad...then'd id go from there

edit: i got dumped over a text message once

Back