worthless thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Taco15

I wear stretchy pants
Alright I'm bored as hell and and trapped at my house till i get a call. I've been here two weeks without a job and it really sucks.I just wanna know whats going on wit you guys and what you do for a living......since i am now officially a loser! :D .

yeah... i collect unemployment...

i can make honda conversion harnesses though, and im awesome with computer shit. i sell on ebay, and build cars.

i play lots of ps2. good stuff. :)

Hi. This is an automated response to let normal members know that Calesta and Pissedoffsol are having a Multi-mod war. Please stand by.

Hi. This is an automated response to let normal members know that Calesta and Pissedoffsol are having a Multi-mod war. Please stand by.

life sucks now! but i wont be getting married till i'm about 30. thats what she said. lol I like life when i have money. My car brings me happiness evn at hard times

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Mar 17 2005, 10:23 AM
[post=474718]Quoted post[/post]​

Same here,lay off from the Jobby job.

Originally posted by baker423+Mar 17 2005, 10:46 AM-->
TurboMirage
@Mar 17 2005, 10:23 AM
[post=474718]Quoted post[/post]​

Same here,lay off from the Jobby job.
[post=474743]Quoted post[/post]​

how long are you allowed to collect? I though you only get a certain amount of time before the covernment says bye bye money. Also that once you collect once, you cant collect ever again. Or is that something else? if you want to know what i look like just click on my pic thingy next to the pm.

iam a tech mon - friday work as a car stereo gut sat and do misc other stuff all the time like swaps for people or mechanic work or what ever

i think i work all the time i dont now how i get time for hs

i have to support 2 kids and a wife that goes to school so lets see how bad it is for everyone else

Life aint all so bad... Could be much worse.

Don't worry fockers...soon it'll be summer and all will be good. The girls will be wearing skimpy materials, the weather will be warm, and hopefully ill be able to drink again.

Getting married sucks but would you rather be @ home w/ you F*n cox in your hand on a fri. nite? ....not I.

I think I'm gonna be moving in my my gf of 3yrs @ the end of May. I know there's a few guys on this board that are in similar situations or married. I dunno man....I always knew that this was gonna happen eventually, but I guess now that the time is here, it seem alot more daunting.

I dunno mang...I guess I'm just F*n blabbing. I wish shit could be like it was when I was in High school. Those where really the best days man. Getting high all the time, drink 40 oz. & 64's, going to the punk rock show. Too bad it'll never be like that again.

"Go to college be a man, whats the fucking deal....I know I am aged on how I feel"

-Minor Threat

i got married - had lots of sex - had a kid then eventually i will die - your cutting out the good stuff bryan ! lol

yeah as soon as i get a steady jod me and my gorl plan in moving together, We've been dating for about 3.5 yrs. I'm not saying you guys have it easy, but its hard more a mexican immy to get a job and go to school. You know Tallahassee COmmunity College was charging me 2000 for 2 clasee a semester? Yeah i busted my ass in construction to blow it all in one day of registration. Now they raised the normal price up to 15%. I said fuck it and dropped out. All 6 grand went to waste. I wanted to be a law enforcement officer but dont think that will happen any time soon. I'm still trying though

yo taco, get student loans and go to a trade school

dealerships around me pay some of your schooling and guarantee 60K a year upon graduation... and thats UPSTATE ny...
well, upstate-ish...

thats a thought. but i was told to stay away from school loans due to the interest rates and many student go into debt.(just what i've heard). Also how am i gonna pay back if i dont have a job?
PLAN = steady job, help parents pay for our truck, save money and go to school. When im steady i'll move out with my lovy dovy. And go from there to hopefully become a cop and beat the shit out of criminals! lol J/K

Back