worthless thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well i see we got a bunch smart people in here. If i ever need some engineering or airplane advice i'll know where to turn :p Nice to know a little info on who i'm talking to. lol Later guys

Originally posted by reckedracing+Mar 17 2005, 04:39 PM-->
haha
werd, used to come home with mad ones...
tips were the shit...

and my range picker had a motherfuking cage y0...
aim at me all you want...
[post=474934]Quoted post[/post]​
Golf carts = mad drifts

Ours also has a cage so it doesn't matter.

Taco15
@Mar 17 2005, 05:18 PM
id like to have the range picker that Jesse James built. That shit was bad. I think it was a porsche that spit the ball back as it scooped them up.
100mph golf balls at golfers = serious pain
[post=474958]Quoted post[/post]​

what sucks is if you any faster then like 10mph, the balls don't stay in the picker, so you have to go SOOOO slow.

[/quote]

what sucks is if you any faster then like 10mph, the balls don't stay in the picker, so you have to go SOOOO slow.
[post=475036]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

it collects the balls in a basket. when desired you can you can shoot them through the pipes. i believe there were 3.

I work at a book warehouse picking books off shelves all day.

and then I drive for east of chicago on the weekends. Nothing beats free money (tips) and the ability to listen to your own music.

I just quit my other job though, more time for GT4 and sleep now.

thats how alot of my friends are. Some juggle 2 jobs and still have full time shcool. It sucks

i go to Temple U in philly studying Risk Management/Insurance and i work at the insurance company i will prolly be at for the rest of my life during the summer/winter break.

And as my sig says, college tuition does PwN me (even though i do go to a state school, and spent my freshman year at a community college which was the best decision evar, wish i woulda stayed for another <_< )

Man...where do I start....very busy these days.

lets see.....
Mondays and Fridays I work documentation in the sales and service department for a company called Husky Injection Moldings Ltd.

Tuesday through thursday, I have an internship at Metalworks Studios Canada as an assistant engineer. If you dont know metalworks, we're the biggest recording studio in Canada, and voted best in the industry 7 years in a row. Check out the rooms if you'd like: www.metalworksstudios.com

During the weekend and in my spare time, I produce drum and Bass music and DJ regularily in downtown Toronto........if you know DJs like Goldie, Shy FX, Dieselboy, Bad Company, Marky & XRS, or Dillinja....I've spun with them.

Thats about it :) Dont have time for anything else.

i thought you were an insurance adjuster adnoh? or does my memory suck?

Originally posted by 2000Si@Mar 18 2005, 12:12 AM
i thought you were an insurance adjuster adnoh? or does my memory suck?
[post=475152]Quoted post[/post]​

:p No dude, guess your memory is a bit shotty!

No biggie dude :)

wow i feel like a dumb ass i just fix cars for a living no space law or air planes for me

Originally posted by cycloneb18c3@Mar 18 2005, 12:37 AM
im working at a speed shop, and taking criminal justice classes at local college. I plan on becoming a state trooper(NJ)
[post=475172]Quoted post[/post]​

thats what i want to do! :eek:

Originally posted by Speedracer228@Mar 17 2005, 11:23 PM
i go to Temple U in philly studying Risk Management/Insurance and i work at the insurance company i will prolly be at for the rest of my life during the summer/winter break.

And as my sig says, college tuition does PwN me (even though i do go to a state school, and spent my freshman year at a community college which was the best decision evar, wish i woulda stayed for another <_< )
[post=475122]Quoted post[/post]​

isn't that what Ben Stiller did on ''Along Came Polly'' ? :lol:

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Mar 18 2005, 12:23 AM
You're thinking of "ahedau".
[post=475158]Quoted post[/post]​

ah that's right. lol

I haven't been on here that much lately.

I need a job really bad too. i am sick of college. I am living in San Diego, making like a grand a month, and i have like 1200 a month in bills. so lately i ahve lost almost all of my credit, lets just say my score dropped like 250 ponts within a month or two. I am about ready to leave and move back home, or go into a trade school. i really want to be a mechanic or my other option was to go into an electrician program, which i always was interested in. after 4 years in that program, once you become certified, you make right about 80k gross/year.

the way it looks now, i am going to go through college, trash my credit because i have no money, come out with a degree, but i will be like 70k in debt with student loans, and start off making like 35k a year. BTW the degree i am going for is architecture. thats a 5 year degree, and i am only in the first studio class, out of 10. I have most of my GE done, but i will still be in for 5 years because teh studio classees are only one per semester.

This sucks, if anyone in SD can hook it up with a job please do :(

well ijust got back from mowing yard. thats about 50 bucks. While i was there someone wanted me to mow there lawn. thats another 85 boners. My luck just might be turning around. Also an old friend is taking the left over crx parts and paying me,thats like 20 but whatever i just want the crap out of here.. And finally....I GOT LAYED LAST NIGHT! Im a hell of alot happier. well i'm glad i got to know a little about some of you guys. It kinda helps me paint a picture of what you look like.
later,Abel

I have two associates degrees from community college.

I don't use either. I'm kind of a one-in-all at work. I started by digging holes and installing water meters. When that ended(2 years), I was kept around since I'm a good worker. Eventually, my boss asked me if I wanted to train with the Veteran mechanic/welder. This was mostly due to my weekend mechanic work that they knew I did constantly. So, my hobby became my job. I went back to college and learned how to weld. I have done hands on training and hold many certifications.

To date, I have:
Flagger's Card
CDL
CPR card
Welding training
Forklift Certification
Scissor Lift and Genie Lift Certification
Crane Operation Certification

I also fix pumps, weedeaters, lawnmowers, paint rigs, and the majority of the time I weld and build. I love my job. I make ~40k per year, and my rent is $350 per month for a medium sized 3 BR house. I am not rich, but life isn't bad. I've also been laid 3 out of the last 4 days by my girl. I might marry this one :p

damn tab. I wish you lived close to me. We've had many lawn mowers throw away cuz we could'nt fix'em. We also have Pressure washer that has no more pressure (thanks to my dumbass friends) and sit under our house for the past 3yrs. And still looks new!

holy shit i just saw your albums and saw that snake under your hood. gross yet amuzing :blink:

Back