Woudl you hit it?

Would you hit it?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

How can you be certain it's not a chic ??? From that pic it looks like a girl

looks like a chick to me...id hit it--but first i would examine...
she does appear to be a girly-petit figure

All you need to do is ask "it" one question...do you like anal?... if "it" says yes, its about a 95% chance its a guy. The other 5% falls into the "freak nasty hoe" bracket.

Personally, I wouldn't hit it.....BUT...I would watch someone else hit it for verification purposes... and maybe tape it for "educational purposes" as well. ;x

She or (he) probably hasn't even grown pubes yet..
They're obviously extremely young because they do not know how to do their eye makeup at all. Its horrible.. I think shes ugly.

Lol me and my buddies used to wonder what any of us would do in a given situation if we went down on a girl and found a dick.

They're obviously extremely young because they do not know how to do their eye makeup at all. Its horrible.. I think shes ugly.

FYI thats a model and chances are makeup artist did the makeup.

Well they're terrible artists.. I did make-up and got paid for it, and thats bad quality.. Its all smudged.

i have a feeling 99% of the guys on here are lying about hittin it because the possibilty of her actually being a him came up...
were guys..we would fuck any good looking girl,unless your celerity,then you would fuck anything

ok i'm in for the punchline. what's the story on the angsty model?

Well they're terrible artists.. I did make-up and got paid for it, and thats bad quality.. Its all smudged.

You're the girl at the party that thinks she's the shit and hates on the other girls aren't you?

thats why its a guy. he totaly cant put make up on LOL

Back