Woudl you hit it?

Would you hit it?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If theres a flat tummy and some good hips I'd hit it.

lol i love how once everyone relized that they voted they WOULD hit it and it was a guy that this thread died lol

my roomate would hit it lol

wouldyouhitital2.jpg

Edit, age is not a factor, this is nothing more then a simple hypothetical question.
kind of looks like one of the cory actors from back in the day. i thinks its the mouf:ph34r:

Fuuuuuuck. It's a dude, that's dumb. I thought the face looked a little too masculine.

Wow reading the entire thread ownes me.....

"You got a hummer from the tranny, didn't you?" - 40yr old virgin

Fuuuuuuck. It's a dude, that's dumb. I thought the face looked a little too masculine.

Well, considering the fact that he/she is 14 i would think that the masculine facial features have not yet developed. Undergoing hormonal treatment at that age would leave her very ladylike body and facial shape. the genitals, however, will probably be very strange because surgery can only do so much. What is it they do, craft a peice of intestine in there?

Man jeffie, how could you not only prove people right, but go above and beyond by having the subject of this picture be a shemale, but not only that, a freaking 14 year old.

And yes, that shemale is better looking than some real females.

hahaha.. .. i voted no.. i knew there was something up..

Damn right something is up, this is Hondaswap. I am paranoid of everyone and every thing now....

its BS.
did nobody else look at the rest of the site from that link?
its one of those mags that you see on the store that have those retarded made up stories.
if it was really a dude, and an actual news source, the story would have been longer than that.
look more at the link, im pretty sure thats a girl. just some stupid story.

ill man-up...i said i would hit it before anyone thought anything of it being a man..and my vte is still yes...im not gay,but im not going to change votes because of suspicion...i would thoroughly check its area and then decide

I'd still sling some yogurt at it before it hits puberty and starts looking manly.

Last edited:
Back