would this make the wiring easier

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92CHB

I was just looking around on hasports website and i found this sub harness that is for 92-95 dx/lx civics and 94-95 ls/rs integras with gsr engines. Can anyone explain what this harness will do? If it makes wiring the vtec and stuff alot easier i might get it for my swap i am planning cuz the only thing that I am the least bit intimidated by is the wiring aspect of the swap.

dude the wiring is sooooo simple

i used my stock harness, and just added plugs and wires for vtec, knock sensor, IAB's and then i had to add some length to the IAT sensor wires, the EACV wires and the Purge control solenoid-

i promise you, once you get the two harnesses and motors side by side, you won'[t be intimidated at all- it's sooooo easy and it will save you money in the long run

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Sep 11 2004, 05:55 AM
dude the wiring is sooooo simple

i used my stock harness, and just added plugs and wires for vtec, knock sensor, IAB's and then i had to add some length to the IAT sensor wires, the EACV wires and the Purge control solenoid-

i promise you, once you get the two harnesses and motors side by side, you won'[t be intimidated at all- it's sooooo easy and it will save you money in the long run
[post=388842]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

Back