would you buy an engine from me?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'll stick with hmotors.. its only an hour and a half away... driving distance FTW!

Hmotorsonline sent me a part one time, packed in their own scrap paper.. Invoices.. I couldn't help but look through them. They get the motors shockingly cheap! Then they pay shipping, which is pretty damn high.. then they pay taxes when the motors hit the shore, and they lose their ass. The invoice I was looking at showed $3,600 in taxes alone for 6 motors, which was more than the motors cost them initially. Wish it would have listed what they were..

depending on price I probably would, who knows you could get a really good engine for pretty cheap and if not, rebuild it and it would still cost a little less then one of the bigger company's but who knows, keep us informed!

Hmotorsonline sent me a part one time, packed in their own scrap paper.. Invoices.. I couldn't help but look through them. They get the motors shockingly cheap! Then they pay shipping, which is pretty damn high.. then they pay taxes when the motors hit the shore, and they lose their ass. The invoice I was looking at showed $3,600 in taxes alone for 6 motors, which was more than the motors cost them initially. Wish it would have listed what they were..

It doesn't say what they cost because they put that in there on purpose. They want you to think they paid that much in taxes. Why would any company pack with materials like that?

and heres where consistency would still make me go for hmotors..

It's more to it than just that; as you won't find all swaps with the same amount of miles. With Japan Direct, you get direct info and price related to the swap vs a "general price". In addition to that, they also source motors from around the States too so they can get "common" motors also.

yeah i am just talking about a one time purchase of a whole container full of jdm honda engines

yeah i am just talking about a one time purchase of a whole container full of jdm honda engines

if you do that, then you are looking at basically selling them for the same price you see on forums and craigslist.

$1600 for b16 swap
$2000 for gsr
$1200 for b18

if you can buy them for cheaper, whatever man.

i still don't think you understand teh amount of work to get the engines here.

Back