would you buy from me?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

omega2

hello! I've put together this video audition in the hope of being hired by QVC. I've tried to show that I can make even a paper ring desirable to viewers! What do you think, would you buy from me? (please note i styled myself after Paul Lavers, the king of shopping tv)

video here - http://rapidshare.de/files/5032657/plavers.wmv.html

I might watch this when I get home - probably won't get to seeing as how rapidshare should change it's name to rapidsuck.

WTF i thought you left for good :angry:

god damn it!!!!!!!

ok ONCE AGAIN the video flat out sucked

the audio was crap... far too muffled and garbled... combined with the fact that you were not anunciating at all... you sounded like you were on the phone and didnt want the person in the next room to hear you

the "acting" blew goat nuts... just fucking terrible.... also dont EVER try to copy someone elses style... it is painfully obvious to anyone watching that you are not being genuine... that means people arent even going to watch you let alone buy some shit from you

next... GET OUT OF YOUR ROOM... this will have various benefits... for one you might get to interact with others, possibly make some friends, and stop making these gay ass videos to post here.... or you might get some backgrounds that actually have something to offer and it will make your lame acting and shitty audio seem a little less craptastic... or you might start making better videos about something other than yourself and your lame ass acting

makeitcount.gif

and to answer your question, no i wouldnt buy from you. i would even be able to watch you long enough to know what your selling.

I'll paypal you $30 to videotape yourself shooting yourself in the face, and getting someone to post it on here.

You're fucking weird.

fucking true.

he audio was crap... far too muffled and garbled... combined with the fact that you were not anunciating at all... you sounded like you were on the phone and didnt want the person in the next room to hear you

that's exactly how it is! I don't want people to hear me - i might be evicted!

the "acting" blew goat nuts... just fucking terrible.... also dont EVER try to copy someone elses style... it is painfully obvious to anyone watching that you are not being genuine... that means people arent even going to watch you let alone buy some shit from you

this will amaze you - someone said i had acting talent and was interested in me being in one of his productions. i kid you not....

GET OUT OF YOUR ROOM.

the room is, in effect, my studio! i need a controlled environment :D

neverthless thanks for for the critique - i hope to be better!

and to answer your question, no i wouldnt buy from you. i would even be able to watch you long enough to know what your selling.

i like you - you tell it straight

QVC will never even consider you with this shitty of a tape.

I don't know if it's you or the production values, but god damn.

I'm willing to bet it's not even him.

This is, by far, the strangest spammer online forums have ever seen.

makes me wonder if he goes to other forums with this schtick, or if we here at hondaswap are special.

:lmao: :bo:

E, that's a great GIF. Fucked up, but geat. I burst out laughing in the middle of class and everyone looked at me.

omega2 you suck...keep practicing....you might get better.....?????????

Back