would you buy it??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

a friend of mine has a '98 hatch he said he's sell me for $2800. can't remember the miles, but the car is basically mint condition, he just doesnt need it. the only drawback, its auto.
I gotta get a new car in the next couple weeks. i wouldn't swap this shit, cause its too much drama to change it to manual. I'm just askin if you all think its a good deal or not.

if you're looking for a DD, go for it i guess.

me, i'd rather walk than drive an auto more than 1 day a month...

.... and i'm a lazy shit

w/ 150k, kbb has it for:

3800 for my zip code in CX trim excellent condition
3500 for my zip code in CX trim good condition

4200 for my zip code in DX trim excellent condition
3700 for my zip code in DX trim good condition

well either way...buy it and flip it. get something you want. You should be able to get alot more for it than that

If I had a deal like that come across, this wouldn't be a "would you buy it" thread

It would be a "look what I just bought" thread.

Its not difficult to do a manual conversion on it. What color interior/exterior? trim level? I'd do it as long as it isn't red with tan interior or some shit.. As a matter of fact, a tan interior would cross damn near anything off of the honda list at any price. I never found their tan interiors very attractive.

Buy it, convert it to manual, mini-me and have fun. Cheap.

lol, yea its red.

ok, yea i know what you gotta do to convert to manual, but isn't it a pain in the ass? i dunno, i'm really considering it. i might go check it out real good to be sure

Back