Would you do this trade?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Totalpkg

A 1992 Teg GS-R ( with a B18C5) for a 96 EK Civic (with a H22A)?

My car is pretty much fully done (GS-R) Could use new paint. I've seen the civic and its a clean swap. Just taking opinions.

I'd prefer the teg myself, but drive the other one and see how it handles. Do you trust that his swap was done properly?

Originally posted by ek9r@Sep 26 2003, 11:22 PM
Trade, its a 96, boost the piss out of it! how many miles?

Spoken like a true hardcore EK hatch owner. lol. ;)

And if the trade was for an EG hatch with an H22 swap... well I'd be choosing that over his GSR teg. Heh. B)

get rid of your teg....and GET that 96 hatch with the H22....once it drives well and needs nothing...GET IT

hmm. hard decision. Not a big fan of the older tegs but big fan of EK's, then again fan of the NA ITR and not the H series.

I would say trade...i guess..

DAME..i jsut realized it was a B18C5, and not a C1

KEEP THE TEG....

turbo that shyt and u will have a killer

Yes. Exactly what he wants to do, high compression and boost. That'll most likely blow his engine and then he would have regretted not getting the eK. :spin:

Originally posted by nealo@Sep 27 2003, 07:27 PM
Yes. Exactly what he wants to do, high compression and boost. That'll most likely blow his engine and then he would have regretted not getting the eK. :spin:

Not if he does the shyt right. There are plenty of B series engines boosted without any problems. Now when he starts trying to run 20lbs then he'll be up the creek with a blown engine.

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97+Sep 27 2003, 08:32 PM-->
@Sep 27 2003, 07:27 PM
Yes. Exactly what he wants to do, high compression and boost.  That'll most likely blow his engine and then he would have regretted not getting the eK.  :spin:

Not if he does the shyt right. There are plenty of B series engines boosted without any problems. Now when he starts trying to run 20lbs then he'll be up the creek with a blown engine.

also not entirely true. ive seen a STOCK ITR engine on about 20 lbs. STOCK bottom end 11:1 compression. its all in the tuning. and in case your wondering, it was the Meguaiers (sp?) integra type r. had the HKS prototype twincharger system on it. consists of a turbo AND supercharger. supercharger pushed like 6lbs and the turbo pushed like 14lbs, something like that.

Well, which would you rather do? Go fast in a straight line or do some Auto-X shit?
Why does the guy want your teg so bad? You think maybe there is something wrong with the hatch???

Back