Would you do this trade?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

^Then keep your gsr fo sho! I like to go in a straight line. I'd pick the hatch. If you want auto-X, then your gsr should walk the hatch all day long.

DAME..i jsut realized it was a B18C5, and not a C1

KEEP THE TEG....

turbo that shyt and u will have a killer

its people like u that wreck a ITR motor by putting a turbo on it. ITR IS FOR N/A ONLY U FUCKTARDS, IF U WANNA BOOST DO A b18c1 DONT WAIST AN ITR!

Originally posted by SleEPeR_CRX@Sep 27 2003, 11:45 PM
DAME..i jsut realized it was a B18C5, and not a C1

KEEP THE TEG....

turbo that shyt and u will have a killer

its people like u that wreck a ITR motor by putting a turbo on it. ITR IS FOR N/A ONLY U FUCKTARDS, IF U WANNA BOOST DO A b18c1 DONT WAIST AN ITR!

it's people like you woh dont know how to properly tune a car,

<_<

i say trade and turbo that H22. you'll have a freakin monster on your hands.
you can turbo the itr but it's not the same as that H22. the H22 will be fine in the hatch as long as you don't plan on doing any auto-x shit with it. just keep it as a street car.

is he asking for what car is faster , OR what car is better...

well to COMPLETELY honest, i would take the hatch personally,

i love the ITR, but u have to remember it is an older integra, and you are getting a newer civic with a more torquey engine. Hey it is all prefference, and i personally dont really like the hatchbacks. check my sig, all i have been driving is mostly Hatches, and i have dotten tired of them, so when i got a bigger and newer car, I LOVE IT. so maybe that is why i not into the teg.

if you really want something a little out of the norm, take the H22 hatch.
and turbo it.

plus there is the fact the RPM is fastest way to kill an engine. no matter how well the engine was built, if it is constantly reving high, it will not last as long as another engine which is not.
so the H22 is your best choice there. I personally might think towards the teg.

Back