Would you do this?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Donors should be 5ft 11in or taller, --- 5'11", check
college educated (in college ok), --- one year away from college educated, check
Italian or European decent preferred, --- All European, from all over Europe, check
Caucasian, --- Caucasian, check
athletic, --- More in hs but still plenty now, check
height and weight proportionate, --- I've always been a little heavy for my weight but that's even when I had my 8-pack, check
not taking or have taken any anti-depressant drugs for severe depression or ADD (Zoloft etc), --- nothing, nope, nada, check
non-smokers, --- No cigarettes, very little of anything else, sorta-check
very reliable and responsible, --- I try, check
able to go to a few early morning doctor appointments with notice, --- for that much money only a dumbass wouldn't, check
possibly travel for 5-7 days with all expenses paid for --- absolutely, check
and have a good family (including self) health history. --- suprisingly yes, check

I don't know if I could actually do it though. The thought of having a kid I don't know about scares me now. Imagine being damn sure there was one.

"Hi, I'm the candidate that applied for the sperm donor position"

"Oh, hi ! Good to talk to you. Lets get down to business... Are you of european descent?"

"Yeah, I guess. I mean my grandfather was German. I'm 2 generations into America.. But what the hell. I'm european."

"You're white?"

"I just said I'm european."

"Yeah, but Caucasian?"

"The Caucus Mountains are in Asia. Russians are Caucasian. Don't worry, you won't be getting any haitian sperm"

"Oh ok.. And you're college educated ?"

"Of course I'm college educated. I went through years and years of schooling to one day be able to spank it into a cup and sell it to your clown ass. And while I didn't write a paper on it, I can guarantee you I'm a pro at this"

"Ok, finally, are you over five foot eleven inches?"

"No. Haven't you put two and two together yet, lady ? I'm Danny Devito!"

Back