Would you go out with a friends sister?

I need some advice bad

• No, not at all

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Proceed With caut

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

Okay fuck, first drunken post here. Its 4:15 AM, jsut got in from drinking. I have been thinking of this girl since yesterday. SHe is my friends sis, i saw her for the first time in 2 years yesterday. we were out on a boat together, and we hit it off. Well she is 16, almost 17, I am 19, almost 20. well 3 year, so what. I li8ke this girls, she is so cool and mature for her age especially. Honestly, my friends were gonna hook me up with some girl to F**k, but i chose going with this other girl instead. I would Soo rather be with a good girl instead. We ended up going out for ice cream then a movie. She is really nice, sweet, and i feel really fucked up that i like her, caus i dont know if its OK.

She is a friends sister, and he doesnt like one of his friends beign w/ his sister. she kows i am leavinig in 2 weeks for the Marines and is cool w/ it. I really like her, and would never, ever hurt her. and no i wouldnt try to get in her pants, i respect the girl.

My friend doesnt understand, should i continue. or no

Oh yeah i am still "tachnically" with my GF in San Diego, but it is gonna be over for sure in less than a week, and after boot camp i will be moving up north here, away form san diego.

I felt really good to talk to someone new, and even thouh this girl is younger, i feel like she understands me more.

Help...

dont bother. 17 will get you 20.

im in the same boat right now... but i wasnt 20 when sabrina and i started dating. :lol:

Originally posted by senate_9427@May 31 2004, 04:28 AM
she kows i am leavinig in 2 weeks for the Marines and is cool w/ it.

Help...

skerrp. you're leaving in 2 weeks? than what the hell does it matter?

if your leaving in 2 weeks, and you dont want to get into her pants...

then y the fuck are you talkin to her in the first place?!?

16 is legal in mn.... i dont see what the big thing about it is. last summer i nailed a 17 year old, the bitch lied to me and said she was 18 and i was 24 at the time. it was a great piece of ass :D

bro's before hoes.

I fucked up on that once and it got me no where.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 31 2004, 11:37 AM
bro's before hoes.

that is tru.... i was talking about age.... i dont go after friends ex's, girls they like and even there sisters

proceed with caution. i had a similar situation a few years ago (roughly 5-6 years ago). my friend Chuck has a sister named Lynn (OMG shes fine as hell) and me and her hung out ALOT...almost every day. anyways, we began to get close but i had to break it off because my friend Chuck woulda kicked my ass if i hurt his sister (which i wouldnt have done)...LOL. it was mostly my concious talking to me the whole time, but i think it was the right thing to do. i miss seeing her :(

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 31 2004, 01:37 PM
bro's before hoes.

:werd:

Hmmm... if you are laving for Boot Camp in 2 weeks, get her address and write her. Use hte Marines to see if she is into you as much as you are into her.

Ive been to the marines, I left witha girlfriend, I come back with a new head on my shoulders, new attitude, new goals, well needless to say, my girlfriend soon became my ex-girlfriend. Dont rush anything.

I voted yes, definately. My friend Derek's sister is date-able if she didnt smoke, and listen to rap.

Originally posted by SpodaB1@May 31 2004, 03:10 PM
Hmmm... if you are laving for Boot Camp in 2 weeks, get her address and write her. Use hte Marines to see if she is into you as much as you are into her.

Ive been to the marines, I left witha girlfriend, I come back with a new head on my shoulders, new attitude, new goals, well needless to say, my girlfriend soon became my ex-girlfriend. Dont rush anything.

I voted yes, definately. My friend Derek's sister is date-able if she didnt smoke, and listen to rap.

yeah that is exactly what i was thinking to do, then if she doesnt write back or whatever then i kow. Yeah and my GF is gonna be ex REAL soon.

oh and you guys wonder why i dont wanna get in her pants? well of course i do, but i would hate to hurt this girl. I know she would if we were together, but i was just saying that i'm not gonna just try and get some ass from her. Shes a girlfriend type, not just a girl to fuck. I could easily go elsewhee if i just wanted it. Oh and her bro has been a friend for a long time, but we were never really that close, not best friends or anything. But i still wouldnt want to show him disrespect by just using his little sis.

Go for it, I hope you are preparred for Boot Camp... I wasnt, and had to wake up to some the smell of burned ass coffee...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 31 2004, 12:37 PM
bro's before hoes.

It sucked he told his friend that no matter what he thought he was going to take his sister out and that fucked up the whole friends thing then B went to the sister and got cockblocked yup he got no where =)

ok well thats what Im guessing then again maybe it was a black friend then in that case maybe he did get some=)

Well seeing as you'll be leaving in two weeks, just be penpals with her, see what the situation is when you return. Don't get all mushy in your emails to her.

Originally posted by SpodaB1@May 31 2004, 03:10 PM

:yes:

Well seeing as you'll be leaving in two weeks, just be penpals with her, see what the situation is when you return. Don't get all mushy in your emails to her.

:concur:

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@May 31 2004, 06:50 PM

haha, emails? i wish. but yeah i get the drift. I think it will work out that way better.

I am actually dating one of my best friends sister, he was a little skeptical at first but now that he sees that I treat her right he is cool with it. I am not going to lie it was hard at first.

Back