would you guys pay for it or make him pay for it

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civiclxb16

OK here is the deal i sold something and the guy and i made a deal 100 shipped on this item, i got his address from paypal made the shipping label via paypal, and i got it back today saying that that address is not valid! now he wants me to reship it to a new address and it is going to cost me another 15 bucks to do that. would you guys charge him for the second shipping or would you take the lose? i told him to pay for the second shipping because now he wants it to go to a new address! and i gave him another option to meet me so he can pick it up. i live in pa he lives in NJ i am going to be about a half hour away from him so he can meet me there, and he gave me a sob story that it is going to cost him 50 bucks to drive there to meet me because he drives an rx7 :/ tell me what you think!

did he specify an address and you overlooked it?

if its your error then man up and reship it
if he never gave you an addy then its on him for not clarifying

Quoted post[/post]]
did he specify an address and you overlooked it?

if its your error then man up and reship it
if he never gave you an addy then its on him for not clarifying
printed the label right from paypal! no way my printer is going to mess up the numbers on the address, when i got the box back in the mail it was the same address as his paypal, now he wants me to send it to a totally different address!

I'd make him pay for it, and furthermore I'd make him provide you with a paypal-verifided address as well.

It's his fault for not providing you with the correct address to begin with, he should pay for his own mistake.

:werd: and i'd link him to the postoffice website where he can set up his new address and old address forwarders

printed the label right from paypal! no way my printer is going to mess up the numbers on the address, when i got the box back in the mail it was the same address as his paypal, now he wants me to send it to a totally different address!

my question was more about if he told you a diffrent address than paypal had listed...
ie: he said send it here, not to my listed address?

agreed he just paid for the shipping, and he emailed me the address so i am going to have to print it now and do work..lol but it was all his fault!

I was going to say the same thing.

Be careful man, he can just as easily flip the shit on you and walk away with $85 and your item. Why? Because paypal WILL give him his money back if you ship it to and alternate address. Make him set up a new paypal account or verify this new address.

Be careful man, he can just as easily flip the shit on you and walk away with $85 and your item. Why? Because paypal WILL give him his money back if you ship it to and alternate address. Make him set up a new paypal account or verify this new address.

:werd:
make him put the new address in paypal

Back