would you hit it?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like there are no mirrors in any of your houses. <_<

Stop being so judgemental, becuase I know some of you, and some of you guys are no prizes yourself and would be right up this girls alley......

there is the slight possibility, but you know what they say a little cushion for the pushin, and girth is what its worth. but most likely NOT

Originally posted by quicksi@Oct 17 2003, 05:51 PM
I know some of you, and some of you guys are no prizes yourself and would be right up this girls alley......

Have you ever thrown a hot dog into a volcano?

:lol:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Oct 17 2003, 09:56 PM-->
@Oct 17 2003, 05:51 PM
I know some of you, and some of you guys are no prizes yourself and would be right up this girls alley......

Have you ever thrown a hot dog into a volcano?

:lol:

dude you haven't gotten laid in like three years....unless you count the dog after smearing peanut butter on your testicles....

Originally posted by capn@Oct 17 2003, 09:53 PM
there is the slight possibility, but you know what they say a little cushion for the pushin, and girth is what its worth. but most likely NOT

I'll bite, I'll admit I have had a couple of big boned girls. Not obese (which is unhealthy imo) but big boned girls, in the 150-170 range. I have had quite my share of girls that weighed around 100. One thing I have come to find out, a girl is a girl is a girl.......no matter what she looks like. Yes we all have standards, but most guys need to Broaden thier horizons. Guys who get laid the most, do it with a broader prospective. She doesn't have to be fat or ugly, but she doesn't have to be supermodel thin and have movie star looks either.

nope.

but think about this. what if some chicks got ahold of all of YOUR pictures, and posted it on THEIR message board.

ask yourself.....

what mean evil things would those chicks be saying about you?

dude, your like 13 or 14...holy shit you look young...lol

and please don't hit this one, her chin is killing me..!!!!!

I'll (sort of) play devil's advocate.

Let's assume she isn't 14 (like she looks) and that she's a computer engineer who plays bass and knows how to work on cars. If that was the case, I'd hit it.

Otherwise, no.

you're skinny she'd flatten you
unless you're into the fat girls...i have a friend like you <_<
all you see now are D's, but once you start hitting that fat ass you'll either be wondering what you were thinking

If I were you I'd do it just so I can tell everyone in school I screwed a fat bitch. But if it was me I have higher standards then that, I mean they're not that high but high enough to turn that down. Be careful she might poke ur eye out with that chin though. And there nothin wrong with a big girl, I've also had my share of big girls and "tight" just no. Head is usually decent but I've had better from a average sized girl. Big girls are for guys who can't get pussy from an average girl or they're looking for that "sweet" let me cook you dinner tonight girl. Believe me 3 years with a big girl, I'm not complaining but me and her didn't "look" right together. Black+White+Skinny+BIG=A fucked up lookin couple. And I cheated too much.

LOL "The chin might tickle the NUT sack a bit ,as for those Huge TITS OMG ..................TITTY FUCK.But if you titty fuck her and try to land the boys in her mouth (THAT FREAKIN, LOOKS LIKE SOME GOO THAT TRANSFORMED THE MUTANT NINJA TURTLE FELL ON IT) would stop then from going any further BUMMER.

And i bet any of you guys would hit that.

AFTER 4 BEERS :beer: :beer: :beer: .:beer: ...................TELL ME NOT if you say not you LIE considering shes over 18 of course.

O hell yea after a pint of hennesy and some E&J I'm all for it. Too much happens with a combination of ugly fat bitches and liqour

slows_down_my_et.jpg

no_fat_chicks_car.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back