would you let your gf/bf hang out with their ex?

Would you let your gf or bf hang out with there ex?

• No, they shouldn't even talk to each other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, i would be totally cool if they hung out together without me the

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i just don't like the whole, "i've had that already" attitude men have. Plus, if she really just wants to be friends, why can't she hang out with other people. or girls for that.Guys don't really care to be friends with exes, i know i never have. the only reason to be friends with them is "just in case". just in case i needed a shoulder to cry on or some local ass. they are an ex for a reason and they were dumped for a reason. if they were all that and then some we would still be together.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Sep 2 2005, 05:51 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Sep 2 2005, 09:17 PM
if you trust your girl, then you should let her hang out with whomeever she choses.
if you don't, you should probably re-think your entire relationship.
[post=548886]Quoted post[/post]​

I was scrolling through looking for this.

Exactly. If you don't trust her, than your relationship isn't that good anyway. I can see not trusting him, but you have to trust that she wil do right by you, if not, than forget it.
[post=549001]Quoted post[/post]​

Add another one to this.

My girl's ex is a good friend of mine. :) I hang with some of my ex's on a regular basis. My girl trusts me, and vice versa. However, I've had previous girlfriends that I didn't trust to hang with their ex's. Needless to say, I wasn't with them for very long. :)

Back