Would you take this trade.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
As some might know, I am selling my car...

XceedSpeed :: View topic - FS: 92 Civic EG Hatch GSR Swap Teins HA's VAFC In livonia

Its ugly as hell and even though there are alot of nice parts, its going to be hard as hell to sell. Someone offered me a trade of a 2000 CBR600F4 for it. I would love to actually drive this bike, but its really way more then I can handle and I am tradding my daily driver for an inpractical toy.

However, what I am thinking, its going to be a hell of alot easier to trade a stock bike then modified half wrecked modified car. I was looking at prices, it looks like around 4 is the going price. I am really tempted at doing this.

I would take the Bike, because the offer is good. But nothing loses value faster than a Japanese bike.

As far as practical, the hottest sport bike in the world is more practical than almost any car. Get the bike and a small truck. Done.

3.5k will be a little hard to swing.. You can get a nice clean swapped hatch on ebay for that. The bike is worth (assuming it hasnt been laid down, has decent tires, and average mileage, and isn't a spray-paint mobile) about 4.6k retail.. Which means you shouldnt have too much trouble moving it for 3.5k.

Trade the man before he comes to his sences.

post pics of the bike

and yes do it.... if you like going to the track in your car you would probably love it on a bike.

no need to mod the bike to have fun/go fast all you need is a set of leathers, gloves, boots a nice lid, all the stuff you should have when u ride the street anyway.

and usually insurance will cover it if you bite it bc most track days have class' and that qualifies as safety training almost like an MSF advanced rider course would be coverd if you dropped it there.

Back