Wow... an RS6 is FAST !

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Has to be a 600 my z pulled on 600s with ease, however my 1000 would leave it like its sitting still.

To catch a liter bike from 80mph+ you need serious power and a way of putting it down, 1000+ or a chitty rider.

Here's an example of a 2nd gear pull on a liter bike.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VdCBzElQU6o

That's in mph

Last edited:
I dunno, a 600 usually won't do 185 mph. Unless his speedometer is way off, which is possible. 300 kph is approx 185 mph.

EDIT: I've done 140 on a bike before, stuff is moving past faster than what I'm familiar with. It's gotta be at least 150-180 mph.

Regardless a car won't touch a liter bike unless its putting down crazy power.

Anyone remember the turbo viper vs motorcycle videos a few years back?

The car hang with a stock zx12r, however a modded N/A zx12r raped it.

I think the car had something like 900whp

Yea I agree with that. I don't think they were really racing anyways just looks like they were having some fun.

Plus an RS4/6 is not all that fast.

In the honda swap world it's OMGSOFUCKINGFASTICAME but in the real world it's so so due to its pig weight. Awesome sedan for a rich persons DD no doubt. I'd still rather have a cheaper C63 with less power and way more fun.

rs6 with some turbo upgrades can be pretty fast though...

buddy of mine has a dsm that walks liter bikes.
its built to shit with a turbo bigger than heads, and sprays, but he wipes the floor with them.

it also breaks damn near every weekend. lol. mainly axles.....

Plus an RS4/6 is not all that fast.

In the honda swap world it's OMGSOFUCKINGFASTICAME but in the real world it's so so due to its pig weight. Awesome sedan for a rich persons DD no doubt. I'd still rather have a cheaper C63 with less power and way more fun.

Yea, they are pigs. If tuned right RS6's can be extremely fast. They have a claimed top speed of 189.5ph. Audi RS 6 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not tuned C63 fast of course though. Those things can be absolute animals if done right.

Glad to see some C63 love here. ;)

Still need to throw mine on a dyno to see what she makes with the tune.

They are gorgeous :drool:. One of my most favorite cars. The way they sound is just incredible too.

Back