Wow another Ohiotard

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondafreak513

Not a family car. more racing then anything. lowered, primered rustolium and grey, body in very good condition, racing clutch, racing radiator, new motor 26,000 miles original 143,523 v-18 honda 1.8liter racing motor, headers to a high-flo catalytic covreter staight piped to back of car, interior need a little work back portion of car need repaited from tan to black front half of interior is all black, seats in fair condition, power windows, power sunroof, power mirrors, needs a alternator and is very good running condition.

This is why I HATE Ohio to many idiots...v-18 honda WOW

hahahaha i love when people say headers! its a damn 4 cylinder there is only one header! lol im from ohio as well and there are def som retards, especially these damn ricans! always tryin to steal your shit for there riced out turd

Its just funny they put "not a family car its more of a race car" ITS A DANG STOCK 1.8 no where near a race car..lol

pics of the V18 will break the internet. We're not ready for his car.

Last edited:
I love how its in great running condition, yet it needs an alternator to run correctly.

please. for the love of god, email them and go see the car.
then, pull the "would you look at that" thing.
then post pics and vid for us.

Back