wow..it takes alot for me to be impressed w/an EF

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hosmer

I made the millionth post
VIP
but this is nice....99% of it anyway (painted gauge surround???)

eBay Motors: Honda : CRX (item 290124746420 end time Jun-12-07 08:45:00 PDT)

f4cd_3.JPG

way back when I had a yellow one...whenever clear corners came out

89yellowcrx.jpg

I paid $90 for the friggin things

clean.. some questionable things about it though.. ie: projectors, all the damn emblems in the back (especially the big yellow one that isnt even supposed to be there), if they're gonna do all that "JDM" .. why not do the front end conversion.. IMO it looks tons better

i remember when clears came out.. i was i high school.. and yes they were expensive then

Last edited:
Besides everything that has to do with a gauge, aftermarket or stock, I would rock the shit out of that car.

Nice. I always wanted a clean, yellow one.

"Barbosa" yellow. I think he must have just watched Pirates of the Caribbean.

Yeah, It's not nearly as cool as a Ford Fusion :rolleyes:
What's with everybody ragging on cars that are WAY more impressive than what they own, i don't get it.

I have a tc. It is the epitome of clean. I can rag on anything less clean than my car.

I don't like the stickers or front end for a daily driver.

As a race car, I wouldn't give a shit about looks. If it gets there fast, it gets there fast, it doesn't have to look "super clean" or modified to be fast. It just needs some balls.

Yeah, It's not nearly as cool as a Ford Fusion :rolleyes:
What's with everybody ragging on cars that are WAY more impressive than what they own, i don't get it.
I don't think i have ever been in an e-argument so i am not going to start. That car... is ugly. As far as impressive... yes it is. I would love to spend 20,000 on a 3,000 dollar car. But it is a 1989 Honda CRX. The car is 18 years old... With 18 year old issues. Let me ask you this... you get more girls with a 1989 crx? You get more friends because of a 1989 crx? Do you get a raise with a 1989 crx? No you don't... because it is a crx. I get none of these either with my Ford, because all it is, is a car. Im sorry it is 2007, i am not going to pay the money he is probably asking... for someone elses problems.

I bought my car because it was the most economical all wheel drive car on the market at the price i paid. Go out and find an all wheel drive accord... oh wait you cant. Same with the Camry, TL and (for you) civic. I wanted all wheel drive because i can. Regardless of any other reason but... i can. So go fuck yourself and your never ending project to polish a peice of shit civic. Good one buddy... A++.

Last edited:
I don't think i have ever been in an e-argument so i am not going to start. That car... is ugly. As far as impressive... yes it is. I would love to spend 20,000 on a 3,000 dollar car. But it is a 1989 Honda CRX. The car is 18 years old... With 18 year old issues. Let me ask you this... you get more girls with a 1989 crx? You get more friends because of a 1989 crx? Do you get a raise with a 1989 crx? No you don't... because it is a crx. I get none of these either with my Ford, because all it is, is a car. Im sorry it is 2007, i am not going to pay the money he is probably asking... for someone elses problems.

I bought my car because it was the most economical all wheel drive car on the market at the price i paid. Go out and find an all wheel drive accord... oh wait you cant. Same with the Camry, TL and (for you) civic. I wanted all wheel drive because i can. Regardless of any other reason but... i can. So go fuck yourself and your never ending project to polish a peice of shit civic. Good one buddy... A++.

I actually enjoy working on cars. 18 yo issues are nothing.

I was gonna go off on a big spiel about buying new cars and how fucking stupid that is, but then I realized something. YOU BOUGHT A 2WD JEEP, and that pretty much sums up your judgement of automobiles.

I don't think i have ever been in an e-argument so i am not going to start.
So go fuck yourself and your never ending project to polish a peice of shit civic. Good one buddy... A++.

You say you don't want to argue, then tell me to fuck myself? okay dude untwist your panties.

The point I was making was this:

The guy who built this car built it himself. It is NOT about the money he put into it. It is about the time and effort spent making the car the way he wanted it to be.
You spend NO time on your car other than putting gas in it, I'll bet you don't even change the oil. Yet you find yourself worthy to call the work this guy put into his car ugly, like you've done such a better job than him. You're like someone who buys a new house and then critiques the way someone is actually building their own home. You have NO room to make ANY negative judgements on ANY modified car. Don't criticize something that you are unable to do or even remotely understand.

Good luck with your Ford.

me?... i have put a motor in my old civic, i have done my own brakes, i have done a transmission swap, and yes i change my own oil. I have done just about everything you can do to a car. Just because i dont publish it on the internet like a tool doesnt mean i don tknow what i am doing. I may need some guidence on certain things but who doesnt. I am not here to argue. There is not going to be a lock. But god damn.. .chill the hell out.

Oh and i bought a 2 wheel drive jeep because it was what i wanted. It shouldnt matter to you because it is not yours. So get the hell off your "Im Tim Allen" do it yourself pedestal and realize not everyone is making fun of you.

Back