WOW....JDM TRIP NOW POSSIBLE!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Its starting to look like another 2+ weeks for this damn strike...I might as well go now, but....

I have the money now, but it still cold over there, and my buddy with the stagea is working, so no rides, can't go anywhere..etc...same with other buddies. But I could always get a rental truck..but that would suck up the money.

And if this strike goes for longer..then I'm going to feel stupid if the company finds a way to replace me, and I get fired...bye bye good job, but I can always find another job...or do a lot of side work from my garage...

if I went now, then the short notice to find someone to watch the place and dog is very limited, my cash to buy things over there would be very limited, and I will waste my time over there when I can actually build something over here for this years season of racing/drifting...lame excuse...

if i did go, and this shit didn't get settled, then I come back with no money, and no way to pay the mortgage or bills....

The sooner this shit gets resolved..the more money I'll have to use for shit....I got my taxes, but I would rather use that money for things to buy, and not for things to survive.

this crap sucks...I just want it to end....

JDM poses dont mean shit IN Japan. And I don't think we can JDM pose that 3 ton container back to the US in one week.

Sorry to hear about the strike troubles Clayton. I really hope everything goes back to normal soon - so you can pay the bills and go to JDM land once again.

Back