wow my old del Slow isn't anymore

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
Well when I traded my sol with a fucked up front end for one UGLY ass hatch that handeled like ass, I was able to make the car handle pretty respectablly, brake pretty good, and after a cheap paint job, I got it to look like more then a $50 car. Well the new owner of my sol has been hard at work too....

340whp

Steeze. There is a broken Del Sol in front of my effin' house, missing some parts that YOU still have from when you borrowed them. If you haven't talked to Brandon yet, it would be really nice if you could get them back to him, and maybe even re-install the radiator that you un-installed and borrowed...lol...seriously..your like Chris...theiving parts off of peoples cars...at least you returned most of the parts....and asked....unlike Dr. Emotastic who just shows up, takes parts off of my car, then doesn't tell me.... winn4r...
thats not good... lol and the hatch looks good though with your "cheap" pant job. Looks better than my 4500 dollar hatch that i bought 3 years ago :)

Tial 38mm wastegate 8PSI spring

11-12 and 14 psi...

how is this done?
boost controller?

yep. WG spring sets LOWEST psi.
boost controlelrs go up to about double the spring pressure before the wg just can't control it.

Wow. Looks like he does it at a fairly low RPM too compared to other boosted B16s. I wonder what kind of numbers he could have put down with a GT -R series turbo.

Quoted post[/post]]
when the hell did you get rid of that thing?

Jack, this summer (july maybe?) I traded him my shell (which had a crunched front raditor support and a salvage title) for his EG which just had a shit load of miles and a flat black paint job. I needed more room so now I have a hatch. I have the same engine, seats, suspension and brakes that I had in my del sol. Pretty much my old sol with a hatch body.

Back