Wow, my SLAPPER's are stupid...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
These people are idiots...

Most of them are there for driving while suspended, fighting, child support, drugs or minor domestic violence.

There this new kid that came in today. He's there for having his car loaded with bombs, yes fucking bombs and molotav cocktails. Did he go to jail, sure, for a day. They even gave this motherfucker a "weapon", well not really, just a pitchfork, ho and one of those hand branch cutters but this crazy motherfucker doesn't deserve SLAP.

We made fun of him all day and got the Sherriff cracking jokes on him too.

Sussex county has to be one of the most leinient counties in the country or something because this kid really was arrested for having bombs (explosive devices) and molotav cocktails in his car.

Not to mention, half of them come in high anyway and they have SLAP worker parties. No, I do not attend these parties.

The only thing I do that is prohibited is wait until the sherriff drives his little van to do whatever and smoke a cigarette...since the SLAPPER's are not assholes and watch out for whoever wants to smoke. If someone were to get caught, they'd lose their good time...My good time is worth 33 days. Second time, hello Keogh Dwyer Correctional Facility.

People get caught with cell phones all the time..and get an extra 22 days of SLAP after the first warning.

I didn't realize until I really looked into it, but I'm gonna be doing this shit until 2007.

Well, I do have the option to go Saturday and Sunday also.

They're much more strict on Sat. and Sun. and the Sherriffs aide for those days is a complete asshole.

I'll stick with my trouble free, semi fun days with Wally the Sherriff's Asst.

It's great, there's this kid from Port Jervis, NY and this dirtbag from Andover, NJ who agrue continuously all day. Entertainment. Then there's Pat the pervert, but he is the funniest person I've ever met. If I ever smoked with this guy, I would probably die laughing.

We do have to work...

BS stuff, like shovelling snow, cutting down branches, roadside clean up, shitlike that.

:woowoo:

sounds like more of a "minor inconvenience" system than a "justice" system.

More than anything it sounds like it's designed to prevent people from leaving the area (read: keeping them in the environment that they'll get in trouble in).

most people make it through SLAP. A lot of people are also not from the area. You get caught in sussex, you do your time is Sussex.

Major inconvenience for me since I have to wake up at 5 AM to get there.

It sucks because it's entirely outdoors. It was 11* this mornign.

Bombs ?!

I had to stand in Newark for 14 hours to bail my friend out because he had hollow points in the trunk of his goddam car and this kid gets nothing for BOMBS?!

Fuck New Jersey. I will never go there again.

It is now Ohio in status.

Thats what I'm saying. The kid is kinda shady and looks like a serial killer.

He must have has really good lawyer to get away with some shit like that.

yeah and everyone making fun of him is prolly the smartest thing you could possibly do :rollseyes:

wait till that fucker rolls up to slap with bombs and blows you all the fuck up lol

everyone that posted the "B" word is now being tracked by the NSA

good luck to ya all...

Let them track me...I wasn't the one who got caught with em.

We gave him a rake to pull the brush down after we cut it. And that kid has some serious anger issues, you can tell by the way he was swinging the rake.. Everyone backed away from him after he took his first swing.

Back