Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Airjockie, Sep 1, 2009.
YouTube - Kunstrad EM 2009 Carla und Henriette Hochdorfer
Wow.... I couldn't even ride a wheelie on my bike.
That is damned impressive.
Fucking wow. I'm amazed.
no handed wheelies are tough.
add another person on the shoulders?! lol
that was amazing. respect!
am i the only person who immediately went to:
"wow, that must be some amazing kegel exercises.... i wonder......."
That there is pure talent.
Ahhh Hmmm iiiiii wow...
figure cycling? holy crap i was out of breath just watchin this video
Honestly I wasnt all tha impressed with it.
I know you were joking, but I'd like to point out the multitude of reasons why I could never do that...
1) Ouch. My balls hurt just watching that video.
2) My balance isn't very good. When I use to ride BMX, I could never flatland. I still fall going up and down the stairs occasionally.
3) I'm not comfortable with another dude's package(I would assume it's girls with girls and guys with guys) that close to my head unless were in a pool, about to punch and kick another chicken until they fall.
4) I can't ride backwards on a bike. Never could land backwards on a bike to turn and go forward. See #2.
5) If I'm on a mountain bike, I'm tearing up trails until I flip over the handlebars then getting back on to do it again.
My mind went there too.
thank you, i was starting to feel like a pervert being the only one who thought that. lol
Separate names with a comma.