wow....stupidity

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DA16killer

i went to my local pepboys ( just looking to get a code read) and i tell them the year make an model and what engine. i gone on further to tell them that my engine is an OBD0 system. the tech starts to argue with me telling me that there is no such thing and that i need to check my sources, whoever told me that is wrong and they need to go back to school..........just goes to show that you cant trust people with the smallest of things these days.....

you should know how to read your own codes on obd0
i know a lot of them by heart lol

your first mistake was going to have a scan done on a obd0 car. lol.

well is there an excess port like on OBD1 n 2 cars for OBD0? because ive been searching and i cant find one. idk if its the spagehtti dinner wiring that the retard before me did or what. but i cant find any port. i know u can use an adapter for an OBD1 scanner to fit the OBD0

Facepalm.jpg

Please make it stop...also, this is not really a lounge question

.... I knew there was something wrong in the first post. I assumed that he already knew that you cant read OBD0 with a scan tool and instead was there to search in a haynes for the code definitions or something. wtf.

Back