wow... talk about a body kit!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I saw a body kit like that in the HCI and they said it comes in fiber Glass, carbon fiber, and it's like 12g's

As a N00B, I'm risking all creditability, but I'd just like to say that kit rocks!!! I am about 10 Bud Lites to the wind, but fuck it! It rocks! If I had any desire to go toyota, I'd get that kit!!! But my C5 will still rock that sup so fuck it... remember, I'm durnck at 1:34 am on a thursday morning!!! Later guys!

Please don't throw rocks at me or my civic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Later!!

Originally posted by Sergey P.A.@Feb 6 2004, 02:23 AM
I saw a body kit like that in the HCI and they said it comes in fiber Glass, carbon fiber, and it's like 12g's

:withstupid: .

thats pretty nice,

but you want extreme check out the

VeilSide Supra 03 Fortune Model Kit.

its like 12gs and comes with a nice ass conversion.

I think it pretty cool though it is boderline rice only because its so way out wich = rice but still looks really cool and im sure if it really does anything aero like for the car the supra is a good candadit to try and take advantage of that.

Originally posted by webink_EK9@Feb 6 2004, 02:34 AM
As a N00B, I'm risking all creditability, but I'd just like to say that kit rocks!!! I am about 10 Bud Lites to the wind, but fuck it! It rocks! If I had any desire to go toyota, I'd get that kit!!! But my C5 will still rock that sup so fuck it... remember, I'm durnck at 1:34 am on a thursday morning!!! Later guys!

Please don't throw rocks at me or my civic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Later!!

*throws rocks at the drunken n00b.*

ive seen that one befor and i have to say those rims are the only choice for that kit there both crazy so why not got any back shots of that bitch?

I don't remember typing that reply! Sorry guys! Go ahead and throw some rocks if ya want.

:blink: I was sooooo drunk lastnight. :blink:

that kit looks mean as hell. importfan.com is selling a supra with that full kit in carbon fiber. hey E, do you think an ALL carbon fiber carshould be painted? (im not trying to start shit im just curious)

supra_93_b_cwings_carbon_s900_fb_02.jpg

Holy shit thats ugly. Looks like they crossed an Elantra with a Celica and a bag of poop. If I had that supra, i would run it into a curb as soon as possible to, as violently as possible, remove that shit called a body kit!!!!!! :puke:

Originally posted by ef9civicgen4@Feb 6 2004, 04:07 PM
that kit looks mean as hell. importfan.com is selling a supra with that full kit in carbon fiber. hey E, do you think an ALL carbon fiber carshould be painted? (im not trying to start shit im just curious)

full carbon fiber
smooth finish

nah i dont think id paint that... that would look way too fuckin hot to put paint over

and most importantly everything would match :)

Damn i want more pics of that all CF supra!! that shit has way too much money and looks way too beautiful to go fucking it up with paint. I cant think of any color that would even be worhty of covering that shit up, i'd just clear coat the hell out of it to make it look good.

Back