wow what a 911 call

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

damn, that bitch was stupid. and she seriously thought she was right for calling the police. BTW i dont think that was really 911, or else they6 would have seriously hung up on her. it was probably just the non emergency line.

I called 911 here in San Diego once when there was like a fuckin mob of guys outside messing with our cars and fightin, and they told me never to call 911 unless its a real emergency. fuckers

Originally posted by senate_9427@Apr 5 2005, 01:55 PM
I called 911 here in San Diego once when there was like a fuckin mob of guys outside messing with our cars and fightin, and they told me never to call 911 unless its a real emergency. fuckers
[post=483217]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah in bigger cities the cops seem more reluctant to do things. Here in Hiawatha/Cedar Rapids, Iowa they'll have like 4 cars show up for a seat-belt ticket. Sometimes it's good and sometimes it isn't <_<

I heard this on the radio a week or so ago, she did call 911, but the transfered her to the local police. what a dumb bitch!

HAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAA

"ok, buh bye" *click*

HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Back