wow..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I think it is cool that his dad got him into customizing cars like that. I am sure he will learn to use a better base platform in the future.

I think it looks like shit. Its neon green of all colors!!!!! I'm sorry, but I hate show cars. They all look like gaudi pieces of shit to me. I would be impressed if it was a 9 sec drag car....but its not. Its just green and riced out.

Originally posted by ktanaka@May 28 2004, 10:42 AM
I think it looks like shit. Its neon green of all colors!!!!! I'm sorry, but I hate show cars. They all look like gaudi pieces of shit to me. I would be impressed if it was a 9 sec drag car....but its not. Its just green and riced out.

:werd:

hard work im sure, but i think its ugly. oh well

I like fieros and all, but that definetly gives a new meaning to the mommy and daddy sponsored rice mobile. :blink:

that guy lives like 10 minutes away from me, I have seen that on the road before. Always good for a laugh. But its for his kid and I bet he loves it, you know ghey and the curious is cooooooooooool when your 10

Jordan_show-9.JPG

Sorry! but this kid is GAY like is car. Look at him.... :ghey:

yes, I'm sure the kid has already identified his sexual preference at age 10.
Can we stop with the homophobia please? it's getting ridiculous.
I used to make fun of 10 year olds. Then I turned 11.

Originally posted by bcman@May 28 2004, 03:28 PM

Ohhh..here's the big man speaking! WOW!

Originally posted by ovcrash+May 28 2004, 04:15 PM-->
@May 28 2004, 03:28 PM

Ohhh..here's the big man speaking! WOW!

Big man my ass, if you like the car you do if you dont, you dont but dont start insulting the kid, thats exactly what he is, a kid. Some people are so stupid

Seriously. Just think of it this way. By the time he is grown enough to drive, he will realize his car is ugly and NOT fast, and build a car that actually is fast. Maybe his dad will take him to HPDE too, and he can actually learn some driving skills, unlike the guys that I am used to seeing driving cars like that.

Back