Wow

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

swanny

I was at the bar less than a block away from my house and some rap group must've been playing cause there was tons of colored folk (rare). My roomies and I were about the only white people around (really rare). Halfway through my beer Kunta Kinta and friends start yelling at each other in ebonics. I thought it was the norm, drank some more of my brew and then I hear a loud POP, some bastard blasted off a round in the bar and ended up hitting some guy in the neck. IN MADISON FUCKING WISCONSIN ON UW CAMPUS!!!!!!!
EDITED for the newest NAACP member, revolution8k

with racial slurs like that I'm surprise someone didn't bust one in your neck too. ;)

haha!

i have a friend from my town that was visiting family in wisconsin this week. shes coming home tonite. :D

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jul 17 2004, 03:28 AM
with racial slurs like that I'm surprise someone didn't bust one in your neck too. ;)

I’m sorry, I should've found another name for the wonderful people there shooting off their guns for no apparent reason and harming innocent bystanders. Get over it and go make some more worthless posts about how you washed your stock car fucktard.

This white guy in a red pick up truck, complete with mustache and half-goatee and a cap, in a flannel, pissed on my Civic the first night I took it out.

So There you have it. The problem here isn't black or white, it's drunken asshole or not.

Then the Albanians... holy shit.... another story entirely.

-> Steve

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jul 17 2004, 02:28 AM

Congratulations !!!

Im so proud that you are completely renouncing your white heritage and accepting the fact that white people are the worst thing to happen to this earth since hitler.

you must start to realize that it is the white heterosexual male, age 18-45's fault for all the repression and all the wars and for "holding the colored man down"

Congratulations, you join such other notable NAACP members such as eminem, vanilla ice and every other token white boy out there who talks like a friggen mooley-yah.

So are there any plans to renounce your slave name given to you by your white devil parental units?

I propose you call yourself

Malcom Jabbar X Kunta Kinte Leroy Jackson III Esq.

(can't forget the "III Esq." notation)

Being as I'm white, and refuse to renounce my race, I would like to start you on your way to being given your slave reparations.

I Tonyd, hereby wish to mend my ways, and as such I would like to give you YOUR 40 acres and a mule.

Your 40 acres are located in africa, and instead of a mule, you get a zebra. Only catch is that you must walk back to africa to claim you land and zebra, and take two of your kind with you under each arm. The route I propose you walk is directly east of the Florida panhandle.

After the first few miles, you might enounter some deep ocean marine trenches, but take solice in the fact that your baggy clothes, and activator in your hair will most likely cause an oil slick which will allow you to float harmlessly towards your destination.

Good Luck Brother ackbar X II Esq.

May the chicken-wing be with you.

Originally posted by Celerity@Jul 17 2004, 11:09 AM
This white guy in a red pick up truck, complete with mustache and half-goatee and a cap, in a flannel, pissed on my Civic the first night I took it out.

So There you have it. The problem here isn't black or white, it's drunken asshole or not.

Then the Albanians... holy shit.... another story entirely.

-> Steve

whats an albanian?

is that some sort of third world slav?

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Jul 17 2004, 11:39 AM-->
revolution8k
@Jul 17 2004, 02:28 AM

Congratulations !!!

Im so proud that you are completely renouncing your white heritage and accepting the fact that white people are the worst thing to happen to this earth since hitler.

you must start to realize that it is the white heterosexual male, age 18-45's fault for all the repression and all the wars and for "holding the colored man down"

Congratulations, you join such other notable NAACP members such as eminem, vanilla ice and every other token white boy out there who talks like a friggen mooley-yah.

So are there any plans to renounce your slave name given to you by your white devil parental units?

Being as I'm white, and refuse to renounce my race, I would like to start you on your way to being given your slave reparations.

I Tonyd, hereby wish to mend my ways, and as such I would like to give you YOUR 40 acres and a mule.

Your 40 acres are located in africa, and instead of a mule, you get a zebra. Only catch is that you must walk back to africa to claim you land and zebra, and take two of your kind with you under each arm. The route I propose you walk is directly east of the Florida panhandle.

After the first few miles, you might enounter some deep ocean marine trenches, but take solice in the fact that your baggy clothes, and activator in your hair will most likely cause an oil slick which will allow you to float harmlessly towards your destination.

funniest thing all week

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Jul 17 2004, 11:39 AM

i laughed uncontrolably

Originally posted by xyswany+Jul 17 2004, 10:08 AM-->
revolution8k
@Jul 17 2004, 03:28 AM
with racial slurs like that I'm surprise someone didn't bust one in your neck too.  ;)

I’m sorry, I should've found another name for the wonderful people there shooting off their guns for no apparent reason and harming innocent bystanders. Get over it and go make some more worthless posts about how you washed your stock car fucktard.

Yeah that's funny... because you know white people never ever go around shooting off their guns for no apparent reason and harming innocent bystanders. :roll:

btw sorry i can't afford to mod my car to no end, didn't mean to offend you by making a post about my honda on hondaswap without racial slurs to the max in my posts.

and tony... just shut the hell up and go back to the backlot and bitch about having a 9-5 job. fuckin crybaby. :)

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Jul 17 2004, 11:39 AM-->
revolution8k
@Jul 17 2004, 02:28 AM

Congratulations !!!

wow, you have no idea what the fuck your talking about

Christ who gives a fuck. all I know is racial slurs like that are pointless and are only set forth because xys seemed to be drunk when he typed that shit.

Point being, alcohol makes everyone do sutpid shit. white, black, yellow, red, tony, everyone.

haha I've humbled Tony to the point of not wanting to sarcastically throw more bs at me. I own.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jul 17 2004, 02:48 PM
haha I've humbled Tony to the point of not wanting to sarcastically throw more bs at me. I own.

no your just a sad pathetic fucking looser, and i dont want to get into an arguement with you.

these types of threads start off like this:

threadmaker: blah blah blah

tonyd: funny, lowbrow, hurtfull joke

sensitive guy: my butt hurts from the words you wrote !!!!

tonyd: explain myself that this is a joke and you are a senstive bitch.

mod: locked.

im over it. i really dont care, cry all you want......but my shit was funny you gotta admit.

fin.

haha this whole thread is great. I'm just a sad pathetic LOOSER... lol You sure you're not talking about your mother? wow. that was great.

I don't see this as an arguement cause I'm not arguing my point, I'm telling you my point and it's your choice not to agree with me. ;)

Your shit is funny, but when you make the same moot jokes on a daily basis, it gets a bit old. I guess it's time to hit up the dictionary for other big words you can use to try to impress all of us loosers with. :D

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jul 17 2004, 02:53 PM
I guess it's time to hit up the dictionary for other big words you can use to try to impress all of us loosers with.

"sarcasm" and "humor" are big words to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back