WOW

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

formby

learning in progress
well...it seems that some people here dont like to be told to search (when it comes to things posted in the stickies and FAQ)

i do understand the SEARCH feature is not perfect but it does help...

However ...RICERAS thinks that i did not help him and that i called him an idot...which i did not...if anyone would like to read his posts and comment on how I, or any other members of the board can cater to his every question better or be more carefull about his/her feelings i will be more than happy to stick my foot in my ass and STFU.........

i think that this has gotten a little out of hand....but this is my favorate Forum and i would like some input on how to be more POLIICALLY CORRECT

i am not trying to start a bad thread just a way for me to know how to really help with out answering the same Qs over and over.......

:moon:

sounds a little harsh in your replies, in the same amount of your keystrokes you could have given the answer if you knew it or you could have just ignored the post altogether. Just my .02

yeah i can see how i was a little cold in my responses......but i really wanted to help him understand that his q's were answered already and that he should stop posting the same things in every forum.....

you have been told to be more POLIICALLY CORRECT?
I find it easy just don't directly call any single person an idot?

i did no such thing if you read the links he called himself an idiot...lol...and i said.... i think no one thinks youre an idiot just lazy........ so what r u talking about hcivic.com

Originally posted by chestercheeto48@Jan 10 2005, 03:48 PM
sounds a little harsh in your replies, in the same amount of your keystrokes you could have given the answer if you knew it or you could have just ignored the post altogether. Just my .02
[post=443733]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

:withstupid: Calm down cookiebush'.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back