WoW!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Anyone want them? it requires that you have the game though... anyways for those of you that don't know WoW is a MMORPG and its pretty fun. I play it to pass time, Im not really one of those hardcore gamers that strive to be the best of the best. Ive gotten to see a few of the end game content and Im really satisfied with Blizzards first MMO, I use to play EQ before I move to WoW... so does anyone else here play?

Edit: Spelling :)

as in the other thread, im playing a gnome warlock on detheroc atm :mrgreen:

i dont need a pass though :p

doh you nerd. what did you have on the account worth selling? i thought you never really got into it, too busy playing fag fantasy ><

I dunno, lvl 50-ish Paladin with lots of epic items, 300 blacksmithing, 300 mining, master swordsman or whatever....I just need the new account info :)

roll alliance on detheroc!

im grigori, make sure you make a dwarf or a gnome and you can join my guild.

Goddamnit, someone send me a referral...Micah, you can do it, go to blizzard.com WOW's site, and there is a referral...Sign up 3 people, get a month free.

Edit, nevermind, I am fucked, I forget you need a serial key to register an account, and I already registered...So I need a new serial key or to call their billing support. Their call center sucks, I was on hold 15 minutes each time before I hung up.

Quoted post[/post]]
Goddamnit, someone send me a referral...Micah, you can do it, go to blizzard.com WOW's site, and there is a referral...Sign up 3 people, get a month free.

Edit, nevermind, I am fucked, I forget you need a serial key to register an account, and I already registered...So I need a new serial key or to call their billing support. Their call center sucks, I was on hold 15 minutes each time before I hung up.

i deleted the email with that refer a friend bullshit in it the day i got it.

Back