Wrecked 1993 Civic EG Hatch B16A Y21 Tranny $2k Kansas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

PhoebeusFenix

Alright guys, I finally got around to taking some pictures and getting everything edited...about 6 months ago I wrecked my pride and joy, and have been planning to fix her up, but im out of room, and out of money....

I am wanting 2k for everything, 1k for shell, 1k for engine/tranny....

The car more than likely will need a new front clip, this woudl be the cheapest option, or you could piece together everything from hondaautomotiveparts.com...

The place where the engine broke on the valve cover could probably be fixed somehow, or you could find a bare head, and all the internals are still good..
On the driver side the motor mount studs actually stripped out of the block, so again, a bare block would be the best option...

On the tranny, the case broke, the internals are all still good....

Interior is immaculate, ive got the pleather jdm rear seats, in perfect condition...

It is still registered under a regular title, I havent made it a "off road title" yet, so you wouldnt have a problem

I guess if you guys need more info, hit me up....best way is to email me at PhoebeusFenix@gmail.com

Picture001.jpg

DSC_5407.jpg

DSC_5406.jpg

DSC_5405-1.jpg

DSC_5405.jpg

DSC_5404.jpg

DSC_5403.jpg

DSC_5401.jpg

DSC_5400.jpg

DSC_5399.jpg

DSC_5398.jpg

DSC_5396.jpg