Wrecked My Car Last Night

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

colorpros

I hit a huge dog.Killed my front end.A vis cf hood both lights my bumper and most of all my intercooler.Hopefully insurance will take care of me.I just finished the car

Oh shit man...I don't even know what to say. All your posts about your build and everything...Keep us updated with what's happened. :( :(

It sucks man.But owning a body shop I will be able to hook it up even betere I hope.I think im going to upgrade to a big arss apex intercooler.The front bumper im not sure of.Im thinking either oem w/a spoon cf lip or a Cwest front ...?

:eek: damn dood. that sucks to hear that you wrecked your car. you said you own a body shop...take it to a competitor that charges out the ass to fix and just do the work at your shop and pocket the money. thats what i would do :D

I just want to find the owner of the dog and bash there freakin head in.There is a leash law in my county.If they would have followed that law there dog would be alive and my car would be fine..... :angry:

its not the owners fault, its your fault you should have avoided the dog. Maybe hit a tree instead, or run into a barb wire fence (not naming names). lol jk. that sux man, i think both ideas for the bumper are good, i lean more towards the lip.

Damn that sucks.. poor dog.. poor car.. atleast you can fix your car. It would have been smart of the owners part to have the leash considering the law in your county. Hope they didn't have kids. It would suck to be a kid and have your dog killed. Anyway... C-WEST IMO

you bastard! you killed my dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

:unsure: sorry to hear about the dog . . . sounds like a furry, errrrr, hairy situation

Whenever posts come up like this, people are like "OMG you killed a dog you bastard" or "OMG that dog sucks, sorry for you car." What kind of dog was it? Good luck on the rebuild.

Pics?

Of the car I mean.

Sorry to hear about the car. Hopefully you'll get the C-West front. I love the looks of that.

Originally posted by paragus@Apr 11 2003, 08:05 AM
its not the owners fault, its your fault you should have avoided the dog. Maybe hit a tree instead, or run into a barb wire fence (not naming names). lol jk. that sux man, i think both ideas for the bumper are good, i lean more towards the lip.

hey now.....

sorry to hear about your car meng :(

Back