wrecked my civic. sucks!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So I was on my way to work this morning and as i aproached a stop light a minivan that was in front of me came to an abrubt stop. It had rained all night and I hit my brakes and unforunetelly they locked up and I slid and rearended the damn van. pushed the core support all the way back to the turbo mani and twisted the entire unibody. also ripped the latch out of my CF hood and took out both headlights. So unfortunetely unless I can find a shell by this weekend, I am ripping it apart and parting it out and probably just going to buy a truck. Yes, sad but true. Another great car lost to the grave yard.

sorry for ur loss bro but try and get another car asap dont go the truck route if u dont have too support the honda love lol

That sucks about your car. I know it sounds nerdy but in the rain you should leave some more space between you and the car in front of you. We need some pics of the car.

What kind of truck are you looking at? Truck can be a lot of fun. Are you looking at a 2wd or a 4wd? If you go the sport truck route get some good shocks, better sway bars, and a lowering kit will make a huge difference in the handling.

That sucks man. gotta be careful after a rain, I generally give at least double the recommended lengths behind cars after or during rains.

yeah. I usually give plenty of extra room when it is wet out but the damn covered bridge festival is going on in my town right now and traffic sucks horribly.

About what truck. I am looking for a 4wd. I work at a chevy dealer and am looking at buying an 04 colarado, 4wd, 4door, with the 5 cyl. I would really like to find another toyota pickup like I had last winter for a winter beater, man i miss that truck. But yeah, def. 4wd preferably

Back