Wrecked Prelude

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

95blkgsr

I got a 94 vtec prelude if any one needs any parts...Jus say part and make me offer and ill get back to you...Only thing really after market is the apexi n1 exuast and aem fuel rail with fuel pressure regulator...Have motor and tranny as well if any one is interseted

Originally posted by thetruth@Apr 1 2005, 12:19 PM
seats front and back? pics please. what condition are they in?
[post=481353]Quoted post[/post]​

I dunno what the ecu is its the stock one off the 94 vtec prelude manual...
I can give u the seats front and rear for 200 there in great condition!!

Originally posted by 95blkgsr+Apr 1 2005, 05:21 PM-->
@Apr 1 2005, 12:19 PM
seats front and back? pics please. what condition are they in?
[post=481353]Quoted post[/post]​

I dunno what the ecu is its the stock one off the 94 vtec prelude manual...
I can give u the seats front and rear for 200 there in great condition!!
[post=481450]Quoted post[/post]​

got any pics to back that up??? leather or fabric? hirev2ner@hotmail.com for pics

1700 for motor and tranny the seats are fabric i can try and get pics by end of weekend...as for the 2 calipers and brackets i do have both front calipers jus make me an offer and ill add shippin in or whatever...i gforgot to mention i have a holly ignition system that was never finshed in installed on it!

Originally posted by 95blkgsr@Apr 2 2005, 05:54 PM
...as for the 2 calipers and brackets i do have both front calipers jus make me an offer and ill add shippin in or whatever...
[post=481819]Quoted post[/post]​

Where are you located?

I need the console if it has a cup holder and the rear trip to the middle part between the seats. Also if it the ebrake is on the leftside, I need the entire assembly, and I would be willing to take the shift knob as well. Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Feel free to email me at jordonsmith@gmail.com or pm me on here, or hit me on aim at bmxslyguy187.

are the quarters in good shape? im in southwest pa, i'll drive down :eek:

the quaters are not in good shape thats where the damage is..i dont wanna sell the wire harness i wanna sell the whole motor as wit that sorry

Originally posted by 95blkgsr@Apr 4 2005, 01:54 PM
the quaters are not in good shape thats where the damage is..i dont wanna sell the wire harness i wanna sell the whole motor as wit that sorry
[post=482627]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, what about the spark plug cover?

Back