Wrecked the WRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol point taken. Our idea of cold weather is like 50 but with all the humidity and wind it stings like a mofo. no excuse though, you yankees have worse. :)

Any CT fellas know of Crossroads Auto body shop?

nope :D

You can run straight pipe no muffler not cats if you wanted. lol

My WRX had all emissions deleted.

ok I found them....thank goodness for the cloud :lol:
FEAB4DB0-00F4-460C-A296-D91812DE178D-696-0000006ABFC12AC3_zps68f56446.jpg

D6B2AB88-4CEB-4084-88E8-718FE2315CCB-696-0000006AB71239CC_zps9670fa59.jpg

thats me on the wrong side of the road.....fucking roundabouts......
FCF3192B-6808-449D-B57E-787DB00CFEEB-696-0000006AA6E85594_zps0c877e3e.jpg

My guess is too hot into the roundabout rear end kicked out, hit immovable object, force of impact bounced car away slightly as front end rotated in and smacked the wall...

Am I close?

Ordered soft Taco, got crunchy Taco :(

Last edited:
That's why you don't eat those microwave buritos while driving, I bet the filling slid out the bottom and burned his crotch causing him to swerve into a wall.

The burrito beat the taco.

It really was a pretty color. I'll always have a soft spot for the Sti, boy racer wing and all. They really are good looking great performing cars.

My guess is too hot into the roundabout rear end kicked out, hit immovable object, force of impact bounced car away slightly as front end rotated in and smacked the wall...

Am I close?

pretty damn spot on...
i don't know what the rear hit since I haven't been to the roundabout since the accident.....(avoid it because of sentimental shit) the front kicked out and after over correcting the front went through the median taking down a little tree in the process.

i'll try to snap a pic sometime of the roundabout.

I must have been really tired because it wasnt any faster than usual. The car always handled amazing and even when it slid it was very easy to control and very predictable. I that say also because I don't remember what it could have hit on the side. I was sober for sure though.

this happened at 2:45am on a Saturday after having an awesome night with friends. the last beer I had was at midnight (only had 4 total within a 4 hour period)

i can talk about it now that i'm getting something better for only 30 bucks extra a month. I couldn't even look at the pics without feeling angry at myself

shit, i still think about it and wonder what i could have done. I'm just glad it didn't take ME out

Yeah... good that you're here to talk about it. Just remember that the roads aren't a racetrack- they're never the same, and there's always a chance that there's something really nasty out there. You may have been pushing the turn the same as before, but hit a wet patch, some oil, cat blood, whatever.

it was one of those. "never though I would do this to a car" moment that almost made me puke. I literally felt ill for more than a day. I still get depressed when it pops back in my head.

I fully respected the car and tonight was just THE night. :(

lesson learned and i hope to start another chapter in the car world

l.jpg

Hate when that happens.

BTW, in searching for that image, I found out a kid I went to high school with, writes for Cracked.com. Haha, crazy.

Back