Write A Review Of Hondaswap.com

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
hey guys, help me out here.

Alexa is a great tool on the internet-- it tracks website ranks. currently, hondaswap is the 696,613th most visited site on the internet :) pretty kick ass. lol H-T is lik 18,000 :(
in order to get us up, we need not only more traffic, but also reviews of the site.
i would appreciate it if you have a min to go to the link below and write up your feelings on hondaswap.

please, keep them professional, as they won't approve 3 word responses or antyhing like that. and it REQUIRES a real email address, cuz you gotta confirm it.

thanks

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/write_re...l=hondaswap.com

Wrote a sparkling review.

:bump:

(P.S. shouldn't there be a bump emoticon?)

I wrote a review... hope you like it B'... My name is Brian also! I love Hondaswap.com. I want a sticker! and so does my friend!

Add one more.

I wrote a really good one that's full of praise!

I'm Dylan if you feel like checkin it out.

Peace

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 5 2003, 04:28 AM
hey guys, help me out here.

Alexa is a great tool on the internet-- it tracks website ranks. currently, hondaswap is the 696,613th most visited site on the internet :) pretty kick ass. lol H-T is lik 18,000 :(
in order to get us up, we need not only more traffic, but also reviews of the site.
i would appreciate it if you have a min to go to the link below and write up your feelings on hondaswap.

please, keep them professional, as they won't approve 3 word responses or antyhing like that. and it REQUIRES a real email address, cuz you gotta confirm it.

thanks

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/write_re...l=hondaswap.com

i could DEF. offer my services.

what exactly do you want me to say, and what tone should i take?
e.g. critical analysis, RAVE review, ??????

My Review:
I really enjoy this website. The best thing, obviously as with most car enthusiast web-pages are the Forums. Also it has great articles you can read on Forced Induction, Swapping motors into your Honda and much much more. 90% of the people on the forums are very intellegent and know what they are talking about. If you have a question within about 30 minutes you have at least 3 responses from 3 different people. I would reccommend this site to anybody who has a question, wants to chat with some really cool people, or would like to look at some sweet cars.

Woot Woot, thatll get em comin to this site as if there were naked pics of Britney Spears and Chrisina Aquilara. <=== Mispelled. :lol:

Back