write to bush about gas prices

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I will have to agree and say scew OPEC, but we can't place blame on GWB since OPEC was formed to try and mitigate the cost of crude oil to ~32/Barrel. The pres. really has his hands tied behind his back.

And all I can say is that we are still paying alot less than America Junior and our brothers across the big lake in Europe...

my proposed plan:

kill all the hippies, drill for oil in ANWAR.

civicious for president in '08.

Originally posted by civicious@Jun 5 2004, 06:39 PM
my proposed plan:

kill all the hippies, drill for oil in ANWAR.

civicious for president in '08.

Nah thats ok, you would find a way to blow, burn, get it stuck somehwere.
3rd World Counties would sit back and watch as you somehow manage to make this whole country implode=)

I signed that thing and i will continue to sign shiet like it until G DUB and that gay OPEC organization lower gas prices cause where i live its about $2.32 a gallon on average and its pisses me off. I HATE REPUBLICANS AND IM GLAD RONALD REGANS OLD ASS FINALLY CROAKED! :angry:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 5 2004, 05:03 PM
https://secure2.convio.net/cu/site/Advocacy...d2r6dfxh2.app1a

quick and easy- fill out the form, spam the hell out of him. maybe he'll actually do soemthing just to stop gettign emails.

ya, its called change email addresses.

you know there is some low level intern whose sole summer job it is, to check the email for that account.

once the dumbshit from Harvard sees more than one or two spam emails like that, im sure they are smart enough to figure out how to delete the rest.

sent but i sent it with the name of ben dover

Originally posted by TMoney@Jun 5 2004, 07:34 PM
I signed that thing and i will continue to sign shiet like it until G DUB and that gay OPEC organization lower gas prices cause where i live its about $2.32 a gallon on average and its pisses me off. I HATE REPUBLICANS AND IM GLAD RONALD REGANS OLD ASS FINALLY CROAKED! :angry:

Show some respect asshole.

good lord, you make even me look smart.

I signed that thing and i will continue to sign shiet like it until G DUB and that gay OPEC organization lower gas prices cause where i live its about $2.32 a gallon on average and its pisses me off. I HATE REPUBLICANS AND IM GLAD RONALD REGANS OLD ASS FINALLY CROAKED!

You know, it is dumb asses like you that make this country shitty. You may not agree with someone's opinions and/or morales, but you need to show respect in order to be shown respect. I don't agree with Guy's views, but at least he can see both sides and I respect his opinions, and the way he shows them. You are no better than the NAACP leader who claimed that George Bushes sense of freedom is the confederate flag and a Swastica,(SP?) and that he is trying to make this country be a theology, and that no other relegions should be practiced. Do you see how ignorant that is, even 90% of the left wing think, that that theory is absurd. Look Bush may be somewhat to blame that the gas prices are so high, but for the most part OPEC is the reason behind the price of crude, which in term makes gas prices the rate they are right now. Also you of all people should be happy about the war, because all most people bitch about the war is that it is for oil, well it will make oil prices drop, so maybe it wasn't a bad idea to invade after all. Can't have your cake and eat it too pal.

Originally posted by sisteve@Jun 5 2004, 05:16 PM
I will have to agree and say scew OPEC, but we can't place blame on GWB since OPEC was formed to try and mitigate the cost of crude oil to ~32/Barrel. The pres. really has his hands tied behind his back.

:concur:

I'm the biggest Bush hater there is, but even I don't put all the blame of the current gas prices on him.

Originally posted by civicious+Jun 6 2004, 03:30 AM-->
@Jun 5 2004, 07:34 PM

good lord, you make even me look smart.

And that's hard :p

2.32 a gallon is killing you? please bitch. Go to fuckin England and pay their 4 bucks per gallon PLUS and then bitch about gas. Americans have it fuckin easy.

Can you blame the gas companies though? I mean comon already, they see a fuckin retarded country driving tanks that get 2 mpg, do you really expect a business man to sit back and think "hmm lets just lower the prices and not make any money whatsoever off of them!"

fuck no.. they're thinking "those guys are idiots, lets raise prices, make a killing off of them and then sit back and laugh our asses off at them as they bitch about gas prices."

Stop fucking complaining.

gas prices go up every summer, it doesn't matter who is president. the same bullshit happened last year. its all fucked up because you know they can make cars run on water. the funny thing is, they won't every produce them.

Back