write to bush about gas prices

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I don't know about you guys, but gas prices are going down in my neck of the woods.

Was at $2.44 87 octane, now at $2.21. That was at a 2 week lapse, because I don't drive that much, so I don't have to fill up often.

Gas prices around middle virgina range around $2 a gallon. If you get lucky, you might find $1.90.

Originally posted by revolution8k+Jun 6 2004, 12:59 AM-->
@Jun 5 2004, 07:34 PM
I signed that thing and i will continue to sign shiet like it until G DUB and that gay OPEC organization lower gas prices cause where i live its about $2.32 a gallon on average and its pisses me off. I HATE REPUBLICANS AND IM GLAD RONALD REGANS OLD ASS FINALLY CROAKED! :angry:

2.32 a gallon is killing you? please bitch. Go to fuckin England and pay their 4 bucks per gallon PLUS and then bitch about gas. Americans have it fuckin easy.

Can you blame the gas companies though? I mean comon already, they see a fuckin retarded country driving tanks that get 2 mpg, do you really expect a business man to sit back and think "hmm lets just lower the prices and not make any money whatsoever off of them!"

fuck no.. they're thinking "those guys are idiots, lets raise prices, make a killing off of them and then sit back and laugh our asses off at them as they bitch about gas prices."

Stop fucking complaining.

I agree with you. I lovethe looks I get from my bosses when I come in to work and say damn, I just averaged 38 miles to the gallon on my las tank!! THey drive big SUVs that will rarely see more than 4 passengers at one time.

eeh, i'm not too into current events, which i'm not really proud of, but whoever is to blame for the gas prices could so something i'm sure.

anyway it's three in the morning and that is all i have to say.

Oh yeah, FUCK BUSH. if i get drafted i'm going to be seriously pissed.

Id like to know what happened to all that oil I help take control of in Iraq? There had to be billions of gallons of oil. We need to just take it all and run!!!

Originally posted by allbottledup@Jun 6 2004, 09:45 AM
Id like to know what happened to all that oil I help take control of in Iraq? There had to be billions of gallons of oil. We need to just take it all and run!!!

are you in the army?

wanna know the ultimate way to save gas? follow my example....

burn/wreck/destroy your car and skateboard! infinite mileage per gallon, y0!

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Jun 6 2004, 04:25 PM
$3.00+ a gallon coming this summer to a gas station near you (in so. cal)

Fuck that state. Abandon CA and adopt Puerto Rico.

Puerto Rican > Mexican.

I am puerto rican, and I say leave it as common law, you can't vote, but there are no federal taxes, PR rules. However, it is still expensive in PR, but then again they don't have the same pay rates as here.

Back