WRX drift vid....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
In the North-East...we are getting into drifting a little...heres a vid of a sweet WXR that had a little work done to it...Ie...RWD only conversion....I think...

but a sweet vid...regardless.

AWDrifter

pretty damned tight... where did you find that? im actually looking for EVOs drifting but WRXs are nice drift cars too

i don't think it had any kinda converion, he straightened out to easily for RWD. I pretty sure all he had to do is let of the gas a rip up on the hand brake, send it into a slide and punch the gas while counter steering.

still pretty damn cool.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Nov 7 2003, 02:53 PM
probably just got a bias controller, you set the diff electronically to bias the rear wheels.

You can't just add a bias controller to a WRX! :lol: I doubt that's what he did...

He played serious games with the differentials until he found a combo that transferred about 50% to the rear. It's a rally cheat / pro-part combination that he got.

And he doesn't use an ebrake. The serious (Aces high) drifters on the Right Coast never use the ebrake.

-> Steve

Back