WRX owners...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by preluderjs@Aug 3 2005, 09:28 PM
isnt sound just a matter of preference? thats completely up to the individual...
[post=535515]Quoted post[/post]​

One of those comments, while not false, completely worthless. :)

I have been thinking about the STi but those fuel numbers have got me questioning. Maybe I do want to stick to the WRX...

I can 'settle' for 25mpg, anyday of the week. True it sucks compared to the del slo's 30-40mpg and taking cheap gas, but its going to work out about the same as the Suzuki Vitara I have now and I hate that car, I atleast love the WRX which will justify the cost.

Originally posted by Celerity+Aug 15 2005, 10:40 AM-->
What size is your tank ? 
[post=540330]Quoted post[/post]​
I think its 12 gallons.

Celerity
@Aug 15 2005, 10:40 AM
And if you run out of gas, don't you have that slot that you yank the pull string through to make it run for a few minutes :)
[post=540330]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL

Originally posted by Celerity+Aug 14 2005, 08:41 PM-->
Originally posted by SiLude@Aug 14 2005, 02:24 PM
Battle Pope
@Aug 3 2005, 11:52 PM
People like you are the reason why I'd rather walk 500 feet (regardless of the weather) than valet park.
[post=535529]Quoted post[/post]​

...... but get this, my boss for fired for being a crack head. ......

[post=539922]Quoted post[/post]​

[jules]English, motherfucker. Do you speak it ?[/jules]

-> Steve :)
[post=540003]Quoted post[/post]​

LoL, shit i just noticed. substitute the first "for" for "got"

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Aug 14 2005, 09:02 PM
lol this kid is great, everytime he makes a stupid comment or says something retarded he tries to play it off like its no big deal, or over explain everything so it doesnt sound so bad.  ooo ooo, that or he tries to include somebody else and make them look worse, even tho he is in fact, retarded.
[post=540008]Quoted post[/post]​

now when did i try to start shit with you? i know i'm an asshole for taking it out. all i was saying is that there are worse people out there than me. this guy was my boss, the mother fucker who hired me. he ran the whole fucking company. dont give me shit for doing something once. i have better things to do than argue with you over the computer. how cool are you, talking shit in the comfort of your own home or office. go fuck yourself. people like you are sad and pathetic.

EDIT: let me add this before i give you a chance to say something else. he started crack MONTHS AFTER i was hired. thank you very much.

Originally posted by SiLude@Aug 15 2005, 05:42 PM
i know i'm an asshole for taking it out.

Yes, thats the answer, end of story.

You're a douche. You acted like a douche and just because someone out there is a greater douche than you, doesn't mean you aren't still a douche and it doesn't make what you did any less doucheful. Got it, douche?

:bawling:

anyways, man, maybe ill stop looking foward to a high performance vehicle and just get an suv. i mean hell, they get about the same gas milage :p

On a lighter note, B gets as low as 12 miles per gallon, I had a Celica that got 7 mpg. Beat that.

Your common run-of-the-mill Nascar gets 8 mpg, during a race. Now, there are two ways to look at this: One: "Hey, I'm getting twice what a nascar gets" and Two: ".... But this is a 4 door family car.. Shit"

-> Steve

A guy at my work the other day had a 62 Ford... Fair-something? maybe....Anyways, he stated he gets 4 MPG, he said 60 miles on a TANK. That's hardcore.

Originally posted by Celerity@Aug 15 2005, 10:10 PM

Your common run-of-the-mill Nascar gets 8 mpg, during a race. Now, there are two ways to look at this: One: "Hey, I'm getting twice what a nascar gets" and Two: ".... But this is a 4 door family car.. Shit"

-> Steve
[post=540524]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah, but i can turn right, too

:lol:

Originally posted by Havok@Aug 15 2005, 07:38 PM
A guy at my work the other day had a 62 Ford... Fair-something? maybe....Anyways, he stated he gets 4 MPG, he said 60 miles on a TANK. That's hardcore.
[post=540545]Quoted post[/post]​

A Fairlane. Those are some hardcore rides.

B, what the hell are you doing to that car to get 14 mpg? You should be getting somwhere around 18-20, at least. I get 22-24 regularly, with a custom tune by Vishnu.

you don't own an sti, either :p

i mean sure, if i'm crusing in 6th, i can get 18 on the highway.

but around town, forget about it.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 16 2005, 02:36 PM
you don't own an sti, either :p

i mean sure, if i'm crusing in 6th, i can get 18 on the highway.

but around town, forget about it.
[post=540827]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, I know. :p But the differences in the engine aren't that huge. You've got a bigger turbo, half a liter more of displacement, and some lumpier cams. That's about it. I've got a pretty aggressive tune.

I'm just sayin...the differences listed shouldn't account for a damn near 10mpg swing.

Back